News:

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by Aiden, May 22, 2011, 02:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaedia

So tonight was fun. Won 8 ranked games in a row; one as Caitlyn, two as Leona, and five as Rumble. Not a single rager or toxic player on my team in any of the games. Went from zero League Points all the way to 100 and blasted through my promotional. I absolutely adore my little Rumble even if his ultimate is near useless for anything other than team fighting anymore or assisting with a jungle gank.

Funny thing is on my last game we had someone DC for the first ten minutes of the game. We were down like ten kills before we picked it together for a  something like a 40-30 victory. The power of a CC heavy team with a Katarina/Rumble ultimate combination.
[Absences and Apologies] -- [1/0 - Preferences] -- [Requests and Ideas] -- [YIM/Email/PM Requests]
My Status:
Open.
◄ The mark is a part of me, but it does not define me ►

apygoos

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on April 27, 2013, 12:19:40 AM
While I watch the LCS, your avi just screams DT, DT, DT.
but we've all lost our DT here, right?

apygoos

i say ocne again:
LEague
of
Upsets
also if anyone here is interested, i have a LoL based RP that is still accepting cannon and original characters
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168146.0

SinXAzgard21

DAMN IT, half a second off from a penta with Kha'Zix.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Peepeur

Quote from: Zefie on April 27, 2013, 03:21:31 AM
So tonight was fun. Won 8 ranked games in a row; one as Caitlyn, two as Leona, and five as Rumble. Not a single rager or toxic player on my team in any of the games. Went from zero League Points all the way to 100 and blasted through my promotional. I absolutely adore my little Rumble even if his ultimate is near useless for anything other than team fighting anymore or assisting with a jungle gank.

Funny thing is on my last game we had someone DC for the first ten minutes of the game. We were down like ten kills before we picked it together for a  something like a 40-30 victory. The power of a CC heavy team with a Katarina/Rumble ultimate combination.

SILVER 1 REPORTING IN.

Real. I'm jealous. My match history is displaying these ugly 8 in a row ranked game losses and I hate it. I don't know when I'm going to go back to League; I can't even stand seeing all those League videos popping up in my Youtube feed.

Also, nothing wrong with toxic or raging players as long as they can carry.

Kaedia

Oh boy do I have those days. I'm Silver 1 as well by the way so high five! I haven't played rank since my winning streak. I've been afraid to. I know my luck has had to have run out... (>_<)

I have to completely disagree with you on toxic players. I don't care if they can carry. There is no reason to be toxic. I would rather lose a game with people I enjoy playing with (which I do often with my normal pre-made team as they aren't so great at mechanics but great fun to play with) than win a game with players I can't stand. It makes the game anti-fun to have to deal with toxic players. I will opt to surrender games that we have a clear chance of winning if a toxic player is making the game horrible to be in. They could be 20-0-0 and I still wouldn't want to play with them again. I play to have fun. If I win that's nice but losing is part of the game. Being toxic is not.
[Absences and Apologies] -- [1/0 - Preferences] -- [Requests and Ideas] -- [YIM/Email/PM Requests]
My Status:
Open.

Ryven

Quote from: Peepeur on April 30, 2013, 06:19:01 AM

I disagree.  I play this game for fun and a toxic player takes the fun right out of it.

apygoos

id rather lose with an awesome team than go though 40+ minutes of a total douchebag

Shjade

Quote from: apygoos on April 30, 2013, 12:23:15 PM
id rather lose with an awesome team than go though 40+ minutes of a total douchebag

This.

They're called "toxic" for a reason.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Peepeur on April 30, 2013, 06:19:01 AM
SILVER 1 REPORTING IN.

Real. I'm jealous. My match history is displaying these ugly 8 in a row ranked game losses and I hate it. I don't know when I'm going to go back to League; I can't even stand seeing all those League videos popping up in my Youtube feed.

Just because you can carry doesn't give you the right to be a total asshole. 

SinXAzgard21

ARAM now part of pvp list and new map... Awesome.

Kaedia

This is the absolute coolest thing Riot has done since the Ionian vs Noxus war. I love the narratives by Lissandra and I think it plays off Lissandra's lore pretty nicely. And Howling Abyss just looks awesome! I wish Summoner's Rift looked half as good as the Howling Abyss does... (>_<). Time to play some ARAMS! Awwww yisssss...
My Status:
Open.

SinXAzgard21

Just destroyed an aram as TF.  My gods it is amazing.  I will say those who get all butt hurt and rage over ARAM are in need of special help.

SinXAzgard21

Got my first ever penta with Ashe during an ARAM just now... Felt amazing.

Panduhmoanium

Over the past couple of days I've noticed something...

I take ADC into a ranked game with correct runes/masteries - Lose.

I take ADC into a ranked game with incorrect runes/masteries - Win.

EXPLAIN THIS

Shjade

In the first game your team didn't carry you.

In the second game your team carried you.

Alternatively:

In the first game the enemy team was better than yours.

In the second game the enemy team was worse than yours.
◕/◕'s

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Panduhmoanium on April 30, 2013, 08:14:57 PM
Over the past couple of days I've noticed something...

I take ADC into a ranked game with correct runes/masteries - Lose.

I take ADC into a ranked game with incorrect runes/masteries - Win.

EXPLAIN THIS

What was your score both games?

Revelation

By the way. There are *A lot* of little easter eggs and things on the new ARAM map. try taking a champion into it with a biscuit and get close to a fuzzy monster, try taking 5 champions on the same team with biscuits and run into one of the little fuzzy monsters. Or try making one run into the spawn points. Theres tons of dialogue involving the two merchants on the map and various champions too. Piltover champions get a some info about them from the top side, and then freljords get them from the ghost viking bottom. Stick around at the victory/defeat screen on the ARAM map as well to learn some stuff.

Panduhmoanium

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on April 30, 2013, 08:22:45 PM
What was your score both games?

21-9 was the loss

8-2 was the win.

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Panduhmoanium on April 30, 2013, 09:03:53 PM
21-9 was the loss

8-2 was the win.

I've had those games as well.  Dust off and move on pretty much.  One person cannot always carry a team.

The Golden Touch

-grumbles-

I wanna play LoL but I'm in school with shoddy interwebs.

-Sadface-

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: The Golden Touch on April 30, 2013, 10:37:03 PM
-grumbles-

I wanna play LoL but I'm in school with shoddy interwebs.

-Sadface-

That is your hot spot love, you may have better when you find out the whole interwebs thing there.

SinXAzgard21

auto lockers piss me off just as bad as trolls.

Shjade

So I was iffy about the new Anivia skin at first, but...the "phoenixstorm" effect on her ult, the sound as much as the dark smoke of doom, won me over.

First legendary skin, get.
◕/◕'s

Kaedia

That skin is pretty epic! I want it but I can't find the money to do it. I love her taunt now. It's like, "Come at me bro! Come at me!" and her joke... cracks me up so much.

I absolutely adore Zombie Brand. Braaaaaaaaaains. Some say the world will end in... zombies. Not easy being green... and dead. Everyday I'm shambling.
My Status:
Open.