Bikini Carwash (Open to All)

Started by Skyguy, October 13, 2013, 03:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biles

So what are the current customer and bikini ratios? I had hoped considering to play an additional character as a futa customer.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

RedEve

I'm still around and willing to move on to another client!
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Skyguy

Just a reminder, we've got an OOC thread for most discussions. Birchleaf your character is more than acceptable and I'm sorry it took me this long to add him to the list.

Red, if a client disappears for any extended amount of time feel free to move on. I'll try to keep things moving myself if need be.

Biles, you know what, whatever you'd like to do go for it be it customer or employee.

Biles

Claudia Majors
Sex/Gender: Futanari
Orientation: Futanaries, shemales, femboys, and females.
Position: Customer

Appearance:
Claudia is able to hide her impressive junk underneath tight skirts,
but otherwise a subtle bulge tends to push out against the hem.

Car:
Snatch Wagon
Purple Jeep Hummer H3

Background:
Claudia is an MMA fighter. She owns and runs her own gym which
mostly caters to various martial arts practices. Because of her
hermaphroditic nature, Claudia is often hornier than normal people.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

MzHyde

Rowr. I'd test HER suspension. Or something. Car-Futa innuendo.

Biles

If you think her suspension's impression, wait till you get a load of her chassis. Heck, she might want you to place your hand on her stick and go full gear! ;)
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Skyguy

Oh just fuck you too.

No seriously, wash her car then find a quiet place to wash her equipment.

MzHyde

Name: Misato 'May' Andrews
Sex/Gender: Female
Orientation: Bisexual
Position: Baywash Employee
Car: Mini Cooper Hardtop, blue with white bonnet stripes
Background: Misato (called 'May' by most of her friends so they don't have to remember her name) Andrews is an Asian-American girl born and raised in the good 'ol USA. Her middle class parents mean that, while she has a comfortable life, she has to scrimp and save for those things she really wants or needs. Such a need for money has lead her to taking this side-job at Baywash so she can earn some extra book money for college, considering that apparently textbooks these days are made of solid gold, given how much they go for. She's an education major, cheery, outgoing, and has HUGE.... interest in cars and motorsports.

Major Major

Hmm... to be a customer, or an employee....

Oh, decisions, decisions...

Ambie

Surely a male employee or two wouldn't be a problem...the girls cant be expected to do any of the house cleaning...maybe they could be pranksters to keep the comedy theme rolling?

ViperFang

I don't suppose there's anymore room for a male customer, is there?

Skyguy

Customers are always welcome, just be aware that you might have to wait a bit for a girl to get free to help.

I'd have no issue with male employees, but they'd likely be doing odd jobs and only wash cars for the clients who wanted them.

ViperFang

I can wait, that's fine :)

I post an application here, right? Or would it be better if I took it to the OOC?

Biles

I'd be willing to play a futanari bikini washer, but that only depends whether or not a player is willing to play a customer who's into that sort of thing.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Cyrano Johnson

Looks like it might be fun to pop in. So to speak.

Question: can single players play customers in couples or small groups? Gangster and his trophy girlfriend, for instance, or obnoxious-rapper-and-his-buddies?
Artichoke the gorilla halibut! Freedom! Remember Bubba the Love Sponge!

Cyrano Johnson's ONs & OFFs
Cyrano Johnson's Apologies & Absences

ViperFang

Gonna give this a shot~

Name: Jake Xingba
Sex/Gender: Male
Orientation: Heterosexual
Position: Customer
Appearance:
Jake Xingba
Car:
2013 Trans Am Blackbird
Background:
Jake didn’t exactly try hard in school, scraping by for the most part and relying on his time on the football field to get him through college in the form of a nice, hefty scholarship. For all intents and purposes, he was successful. With a full, free-ride, Jake is rather aimless. He is torn between trying to start his own gym and simply becoming a certified personal trainer. He leans toward the latter, since that gives him an opportunity to occasionally score with some hot chick. The night before the opening of Baywash, Jake won a great deal of money (well over $2,000) in a poker game between himself and his fellow frat boys. Instead of using the money for something practical, the fraternity dared him to spend a bunch of that money at the car wash, thinking he didn’t have it in him. Boy, were they wrong. They demanded proof, so he has a Dashcam set up in his car as well as a point-and-shoot camera in his glovebox. Proof and fond memories.

Skyguy

Can users play multiple characters? I'd prefer to keep the group's small. There's a lot of people in the thread already so adding just that many more characters, single player or not, could get confusing. I'll provisionally say yes, but limit it to couples.

ViperFang

Is the app I posted acceptable-ish? Anything I should fix?

Skyguy

No, it's perfectly fine. I'll be adding it to the OOC thread shortly but you can feel free to post in the IC thread before then.

ViperFang

Ahh, sweet! Thanks for getting back to me so quick :)

Skyguy

Not a problem. I try to keep this moving for everyone.

ViperFang

Quick and probably pointless question:

What is the establishment's hours of operation? My guy is gonna try and mislead the cop XD

Skyguy

Jayna

Name: Jessica Bradford
Sex/Gender: Female
Orientation: Bisexual
Position: Employee
Appearance:
Car:  Dodge charger
Background: Jessica flew by through school with some mediocre GPA. She never cared enough so she just passed all of her classes didn’t care how close she cut it. She was more concerned about the socializing, chasing the cute girls and boys. Whenever she did start failing a class it wasn’t anything a cute wink or false flirting couldn’t fix. She didn’t care enough to take it much past that like some other girls did. She came off as a sweet little angel to her parents but her friends and those that knew her knew she was far from an angel. She usually gets what she wants and doesn’t care what or wo she has to do to get it. She is at a local college majoring in Nursing.