Guiding your Master's son (seeking F - older female slave/younger master )

Started by Parker, January 12, 2021, 01:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parker

Name
Guiding your Master’s son

Content
M/F, younger master, older slave
power dynamics
Switch dynamics
Student-teacher
risky, forbidden fruit
hold the moan
alternate modern
slow burn leading to bright flash
rich and powerful household

Could also contain...
discipline
Oedipal issues
exhibitionism and voyuerism
corruption
femdom
body transformation
happily ever after

Summary
Family scion returns home from boarding school. The patriarch directs his senior and favored slave to guide his son as he comes into his own, acquires his first slave, and develops into a man and the future head of his family’s dynasty.

Setting
Alternate-modern; a slightly-futuristic world like ours but where slavery is an accepted part of society
A lavish residence and locations in the worlds of the wealthy

Scenario
(Names below can change, of course)

In our alternate modern setting, slavery is a fact of society. Parker’s wealthy family has owned domestic, pleasure, and beauty slaves since well before his birth... and his memories of Sela as his father’s prime beauty/pleasure slave stretch far back into his youth. Sela helped raise him, having a part in his upbringing as most-favored house slaves do. Parker’s father Radson acquired Sela long ago for her beauty and sensuality.  He kept her because she also had a flair for the politics and needs of his life.

Gradually Sela became indispensable to Radson and his family. For years now as his most-favored slave she has “run” the household. She’s responsible for all the family’s slaves at the Residence - she teaches by example and keeps things well in hand. She leads yoga in the morning, sees to training, discipline, and House matters, as well as organizing monthly receptions mandated by Radson’s social position. Although well put-together, moves with sensual confidence, and is as alluring as any other pleasure slave, it’s been a long while since she was put to such use.

Parker is the eldest son and just coming into his adulthood. He does well in his studies, is athletic, and Radson feels comfortable with him eventually inheriting the family’s mantle and leading the dynasty. But there is one area of his development that needs... attending.

At dinner while talking with his current wife - who’s been with the family for less time than Sela has - Radson offered that it might be a good idea if, now that Parker was coming home from school, he received some guidance in relevant matters.

He glanced at Sela and gave her a nod. She had been with him long enough to know she’d just been given this task, and she knows well what he meant by experience and guidance.

Sexually. And in the art of owning and handling slaves. Confidence. Being a man, a master, and an owner. In connecting with this inside of him, Parker would be ready to take those next steps for the family. Sela assumed this meant (among other things) guiding Parker through procuring his first slave, and that was easily seen too. But there was also an anxiety and tingling she hid, acknowledging her new charge with a nod and a “yes, Master.”

For some time now Sela’s been aware of an arcing, an electricity between she and Parker at times when he was home visiting the Residence. Now that Parker’s back for good, Sela is unsure where the lines are, and what’s appropriate. She knows he has a month to procure his first personal slave, and that by family tradition this is usually the slave that makes the scion a man.

This could be tricky...

More details
The story probably starts as Parker settles in, moving back from school. We can discuss his age but certainly he’s legal and appropriate for Elliquiy. I see her being in her 40s. I imagine a tension between the two characters; Parker is familiar with Sela and has probably felt drawn to her for a long while, but her status as his father’s prime slave has always made her “off limits.” Easy enough, since he’s spent a lot of his teen years away from the residence at school or traveling around the world to various family holdings. But now he’s back.

There’s a family tradition “ritual” where (at least ceremonially) the son’s virginity is to be left behind once he purchases his first slave. Since coming home, this purchase is one of the bigger items on Parker’s social itinerary. He’s expected to get acquainted with the idea, make a wise selection and purchase. The subtext here is that whatever electricity is arcing between Parker and Sela, she’s (probably?) not supposed to indulge him, serve him that way. We can work that aspect out, but I see them both struggling against this prohibition for various reasons - hormones, awaken and stirred desire long kept bottled up, the intoxicating allure of forbidden fruit, the way this particular age gap dynamic seems to energize, he’s an owner and master and she’s a desirable pleasure slave, and so on. Crossing more and more lines can be delicious.

She needs to assess him - maybe all the qualities expected of him such as confidence and dominance are already there, but if not they need awakening and refinement. And although his first slave purchase is ceremonial, he needs instruction on what qualities are preferred. Along with this, there’s a required guiding and nurturing of the young man who’s destiny is to inherent the mantle of the family she’s served for a long time. As I said we can discuss the specifics of this. For his part he'll tap into to those male-owner qualities, bring them to the forefront and refine them.

About her - here’s what I see

• Older - at least in her 40s
  • Privileged, as far as slaves go - she holds the senior slave position in household. She probably has privileges other house slaves don’t
  • Intelligent and savvy, clearly capable. Perhaps before her transition to slavery she was of the aristocracy.
  • Submissive, but certainly able to persuade, manage, and lead confidently when her service requires it
  • Well put together, alluring; a requirement for all slaves in the household regardless of age
  • It’s been a good while since she was used sensually “as a slave.” She’s coped with this, but all those aspects of who she was raised to be as a pleasure and beauty slave are definitely still present, as tingles and aches.
  • Inspiration - For some reason I have an Eva Green type or an older, trim Sherilyn Fenn on my mind, but I'm open to suggestions.
About him - what I know so far

• Young, fit, back from school
  • Great genes and potential, but needs refinement
  • Generally dominant, but with little contact with these instincts at this point. He’s led athletic teams, but not yet exerted his will over a woman, free or slave. He could be a switch, learning to connect to his dominant side by being "dominated" himself as part of teaching
  • Hesitant, not wanting to appear foolish or disappoint his father
  • Just learning his place, to tap into his essence and heritage to take charge
  • Relatively inexperienced, sexually. We can further define what this mean
  • He greatly respects his father, know and is cordial to his current step mother.
  • I’m not sadistic by nature, though discipline such as whipping can certainly be part of this.
  • For looks I see a young Tom Hardy

Who I’m looking for

A female writer interested in writing the part of the mature slave, making her your own and co-developing the premise with me.
We can keep the world mostly abstract or delve into worldbuilding - I have done more than a fair amount of work on such a setting on another platform, and I'm happy to share upon request. I’m definitely open to your input, kinks, and ideas.

This starts as a one-shot but I’m fine growing it into something more if it rings for both of us. I give equal weight to plot arcs and smut. I give pretty long responses and I very much enjoy developing characters, scenes, and settings so I appreciate talking about those things. My schedule can be a bit erratic, and I live in the middle of the Pacific Ocean so there will probably be some timezone offset.

Thanks for reading. If you have questions or would like to discuss please don’t hesitate to drop me a line…

Parker

Parker

Tweaked, added a "switch" aspect with the possibility of a little femdom in private, to round out his education.

Parker

Parker