..::Writers Wanted [F for M]::..

Started by orangesphere, May 26, 2014, 12:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangesphere

..:: No longer seeking writing partners ::..

..:: Introduction ::..
Welcome, fellow writers and thank you for taking a moment to have a read of my recruitment thread.
I will aim to post updates whenever necessary so please consider all information here to be current.
Please have a quick glance at my On/Offs.
I only ever play female characters and prefer F/M parings, although I will consider F/F pairings depending on the story presented.
Plot focused stories with character development are what really gets me going - I'm not interested in purely sexual roleplays.
If you come across anything that takes your fancy or have an idea you think may tempt me, send me a message with relevant details.
DO NOT reply to this thread.

..:: Qualities sought in a partner ::..
Imagination, creativity and collaboration.
Above average quality of writing with more than competent grammar/spelling - I understand everyone makes mistakes but I am quite particular and vet potential partners and their writing quite thoroughly. In saying that, I'm not perfect either!
Ability to post multiple-paragraphs. Of course quality is more important, however a few sentences is not enough to portray what is taking place in detail.
Communication. If a story isn't going as you imagined, please get in touch instead of dropping off the face of the earth! We may be able to work something out.
Kindness and consideration.

..:: Genres & Settings ::..
Romance - nearly all stories I write have a heavily romantic theme.
Historical - all time periods considered.
Apocalyptic.
Forbidden love.
Crime.
Western.
Military.

I thoroughly enjoy writing stories that explore dichotomous concepts such as the dynamics between races and sexes.
Certain time periods hold different values and norms which I always find interesting to consider when writing in historical periods, even though my personal views will sometimes contrast to those I write about.

..:: Kinks ::..
Bondage
Power struggles
D/s themes

..:: Inspiration ::..
Black on White

Control

Power

On/Offs          Thread          Absences

orangesphere

Added "Celtic Vixen".
Altered "A Black and White Affair".
Changed some formatting.

orangesphere

Added inspiration pictures and changed some formatting.