Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue bunny sparkle

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

blue bunny sparkle

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

blue bunny sparkle

then I am relieved... nice is terribly overrated.

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

sometimes nice is overrated but sometimes it gets what you want! :)

Insanityenviesme

Dont knock it till you've tried it, love! Come walk on the wild side with us!
Moments of Sanity

blue bunny sparkle

sometimes getting what you didn't know you wanted, is even better :)

forbiddenfruit

sometimes getting what you want but in a much more surprising form is the best and then you want more!

Insanityenviesme

What would you say about giving what the other wants?
Moments of Sanity

Anesa

forbiddenfruit

i would say bingo! but sometimes, you gotta get what you want first!

blue bunny sparkle

and sometimes it is nice to give to others... and then get yours

forbiddenfruit

Insanityenviesme

So who would like to explore the mysteries of getting what you really want and giving what you know he desires... >:)
Moments of Sanity

Anesa

blue bunny sparkle

Sybl

forbiddenfruit

blue bunny sparkle

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

no, just you.  yes, the woods.... the woods..... oh, the dust... the sparkles...

blue bunny sparkle

the leaves, the moss, the stars... the fruit!