Battle of the Sexes: Round Four (read the rules before posting)

Started by Oreo, April 21, 2013, 04:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Serperior

Quote from: Numerion on May 18, 2013, 10:43:46 AM
(not to pop your bubble or anything but it's a -(MINUS)488 now :P )
Ah, my fault.  Wouldn't be the first time I have made a mistake like this while playing this sort of game.  I am only a human afterall  :p

-488 (again)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Stella

Numerion

Well, Oreo, how about you snuggle in my arms and I...take care of you posting in this thread?
Current status: looking for play -> A/A

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

King Serperior

Number's getting too high for me.  Let's lower the bar to...............

-488  ;)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Numerion

No it isn't...You may even invite Stella over if you wish

King Serperior

Well, I think that my job is now.......

.......done for now.  Let's continue this trend, shall we?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

NightDream

Numerion

King Serperior

doo-dee-doo-dee-doo, well, well, well,what have we here?  A thread where the number must be lowered for victory?  My, my, my, I must help!!

You all can thank me later......or now  :p

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Ariel

*Drops dead from the beautifully negative number.*

Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

King Serperior

Uprising, despite the fact that your name requires you to uprise the number and you have one of the most adorable avatars ever, I cannot let you increase the numbers anymore.  As such, it is my duty as a male to do this:

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Numerion

Trouble1

O/O

Stella

Fleur Morisson

~ A smile is the second best thing your lips can give ~

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Trouble1

O/O

Fleur Morisson

Peccavi

Quote from: Trouble1 on May 18, 2013, 09:48:59 PM
YOU *cold long stare*

*curtsies then winks at him while grinning teasingly*

Oh... Come now, Nemesis. Don't tell me that you haven't been counting down the days until you saw me once again!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

King Serperior

Fluer, I am sure you are a nice person and all, but raising the number here is unacceptable.  As I am fixing this mistake, I'll forgive you  ;)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Stella

Fleur Morisson

Quote from: Stella on May 18, 2013, 11:05:21 PM
Check facts, please. :)

It's all about checking facts indeed... ;)

Therefore it's -486