ARRR! who wants ta be part a me Pirate crew?! M/M (Captured captive wanted)....

Started by shii, October 10, 2012, 09:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shii

Hello! In all seriousness I would like to have a rp in which I am the pirate captain and you are a captured crew member of another vessel. Not just any captured crew member, you are a Doctor. However you are deeply traumatized by the loss of your captain who you were deeply loyal to before My character, cruelly killed him upon his own ship in the heat of a bloody battle. Now your character is faced with a hard choice, be killed in the sinking of the ship, or join the Pirate crew under a man who your character views as a vicious monster who snuffed out the glorious and honorable life of your characters captain. (I will play both captains and some crew in this as the opening post will begin more or less in the middle of the battle.)

Now, I want this to be a role play where the characters start out really on the wrong foot with each other where your character pretty much despises mine for the murder of there captain. However as time go's on your character begins to see that My character is not the man yours once thought he was and a sort of friendship tentatively forms and leads into a sort of romantic/sexual relationship. My character (Vicktor) is a man of deep emotion and strict command, a man use to authority and power. He is cunning, quick and vicious and never has his heart interfered with his darkest desires, until perhaps now?

I know it's short and sweet but that's the way I do these idea things. Have a look at some of my other RPs to get an idea of how I play. Then PM me if you would like to join me on the high seas! Fyi looking for longer term and I got some plot for this one.