"Gas prices are too high!"

Started by Trieste, September 02, 2008, 12:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trieste

I ... you know, I have no idea if this video is genuine, but it amuses me anyway.

Rapper P. Diddy Flips Out Over Gas Prices

Oh no! He has to fly commercial! If it's actually the guy, he does a great job satirizing himself... and still makes a point lightheartedly. If it's not him, it's still amusing satire. Win-win, either way. ^_^

Paradox

Bwahaha
I think the fact that he burst out laughing a few times during the video reveals that he's joking.

Also, "I wanna give a shout out to all my Saudi Arabian brothas and sistas. All the countries that have oil, if y'all could please send me some oil for my jet." If he was trying to make a serious point, I doubt he'd have included that  :P

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Trieste

Well, yes. I just didn't know if it was actually a lookalike. :P

Sabby

Poor guy... can't even fill up his private jet. To quote another brother (Chris Rock) if Bill Gates suddenly woke up with Oprah's money and couldn't afford to fill his jet he'd jump out a window.

Paradox

:o I had no idea that white folks still said "brother".

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

WyldRanger

*laughs* Yeah, I saw that and at first I was WTF, but then as it ran it's course I appreciated the satirical nature of the ad...but I wonder what the hell the ad was for!  :D

Mathim

Maybe it was Dave Chappelle in disguise. He did it once, didn't he?
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).