"The Farm" - Interest and Recruitment Thread. (Non-Con/Petplay)[NSFW]

Started by Montagne, September 28, 2018, 07:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montagne

Welcome To The Farm

In a dystopian future of totalitarian government control, critics and enemies of the powerful disappear from society on a regular basis.

Those psychometrically screened and deemed to hold deep masochistic and submissive desires are sent to "The Farm"

Robbed of their freedom and permanently bound in "the equipment", treated like animals, the cruel overseers of The Farm sadistically mould their prisoners into playthings for their amusement.

Looking for a group of prisoners to inhabit the farm and guards looking to have their wicked ways with them!

What is this about:
Primarily non-consensual (at least to begin with) pet-"play" scenes.

Who can I play:
Dominant Roles: The sadistic prison guards charged with maintaining The Farm. Guards can be any gender, what links them all together is a desire to humiliate and punish the prisoners.

Submissive Roles: Who might your character have been before they arrived at The Farm? A journalist getting too close to a dangerous story? The daughter of an opposition leader who fled the country? A wife of a powerful business magnate with close ties to the government, who is caught in an affair? There are numerous ways your character may have ended up crossing the wrong person. The one thing unifying all the prisoners is their suppressed or already realised masochistic desires. This will come back to haunt them as they spend their time at The Farm, the mind altering effect of the treatment only strengthened by their previously held sexual desires. This conflicted aspect of their personality is important, as it allows the plot to flirt between non and dub con scenes, adding variety and longevity to the plot.

Key Themes: This story will be in the non-consensual group category. Key links are likely to include sado-masochism, heavy restraints, non-con or dub-con sex scenes, humiliation, pet-play, physical discipline and exertion, physical and sexual torture, psychological alteration.

prison uniform

The Farm

The Farm is kept in a hidden location, deep in the rural centre of the United States. Far away from other farms or towns, it maintains its secrecy primarily by appearing as a normal farm to the outside world, thus avoiding much suspicion.

It contains a large plantation style manor which houses the guards for the complex. Nearby are stables that house the prisoners in their animalistic condition. The farm covers many acres, with a high chain link fence surrounding the outer edge in order to keep prying eyes from looking in, or prisoners from escaping.

Work is carried out daily by the prisoners, tied to carts, or forced to drag heavy ploughs under the hot sun, their bodies naked except for the "uniform" provided on entry. Food and water is laced with chemicals to encourage sexual desire in the prisoners.

Discipline is harsh, with whippings following any minor infraction, or simply for the pleasure of the guard. Being caught speaking rather than using animalistic grunts is punishable, as is a failure to follow any orders, or working the land insufficiently hard. The naked bodies of the prisoners are easy spoils for the guards, and it is common for a guard to simply pin down and make use of the "livestock" before going to bed at night, or even in the fields when taking a break from driving the plough.

[float=left][img][/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age[/b]
[b]Sexuality[/b] IC (OOC in brackets if different)
[b]Time Served as a Prisoner/Guard:[/b] (can be a new arrival).
[b]History/Personality:[/b] (backstory - who is he/she. If a prisoner, how did they end up imprisoned.

[b]Ons:[/b] In Character ons. (Any out of character ons not shared with the character in brackets)
[b]Offs:[/b]

[b]A scene I'd like to play:[/b] This is the only part of the character sheet that differs from most standard group-game character sheets. I
Id like you to include one scene idea (it doesn't need to be in huge detail) that you'd like to explore in the story. This can be as simple as a kink, a theme or a full blown story idea.
This is a new concept I'm trying to attempt to stimulate the exchange of ideas among players, in order to aid player driven plot development.

(EG. I really want to take part in a branding scene. I want my character to grow attached to one of the guards. I want to play a character who has been a prisoner for a long time, who now enjoys their new life.)

If any of this interests you, post below! Feel free to ask any questions and begin to draw up a character for submission.

Ron Don Volante

My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Max

"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Montagne

Glad this has interested a few people. Hopefully it'll pick up enough traction for a group!

GreenMoonKing

I'm interested in being a guard. I can easily see myself as a seasoned veteran. Tasked with training the most rebellious prisoners. He might even use tactics otherwise looked at as "taboo". But he gets the job done.

Let us know if this RP has been greenlit and where and when we should post our character sheet.

Thanks,

GMK
"The veil that separates us from the supernatural, is thinning more and more every day."

GreenMoonKing

Name: Wraxius Belgrade
Age 47
Sexuality IC Straight
Time Served as a Prisoner/Guard: Guard that has served for many years. (Amount to be determined by GM)
History/Personality: Wraxius was brought on early in the program. Training some of the first prisoners of the facility. Over the years he has learned which techniques work and which don't. He's also learned to love to break in the prisoners. Particularly the rebellious ones. He also has a fond love to milk mothers and also to leash his slaves.

Wraxius has quite the temper, and can sometimes go overboard with his punishments. A few have even died under his training. Thus they have coined him, Wraxius the Cruel.

Ons: In Character ons. Branding, spanking, bondage, milking females, blowjobs, tit jobs, leashes, restraints, inflicting sexually stimulating pain, breaking a slave's will.
Offs: Being dominated, being tied up, scat, being milked like a slave, murder.

A scene I'd like to play: I would love for a particularly beautiful and sexy young girl to be broken in by Wraxius. Slowly losing her mind as she becomes his slave. And only swears to worship his cock, and his cock alone. She then becomes his play thing when not on shift.
"The veil that separates us from the supernatural, is thinning more and more every day."

ItComesAtNight

I’m interested, here’s my character
Name: Kyra
Age 24
Sexuality IC (OOC in brackets if different) is bisexual
Time Served as a Prisoner/Guard: one day as a prisoner
History/Personality: With her boyfriend, one of the leader of an activist movement against the totalitarian government. Her boyfriend got killed in a repressed riot, and she was captured and sent to the farm, without any trial.
Subversive, stubborn, rebelous and fearless, Kyra hates the government (and naturally, the guards of the farm) for the death of her beloved ones
But even if her personality seems pretty difficult to break, on the inside she’s fragile and weak.
Ons: In Character ons. Body modifications, bondage (from light to heavy), being chained, spankings, public humiliation, sexual piercings.
Offs: scat, blood
A scene I'd like to play: I’d like Kyra to turn from the strongest and dominant girl to the most submissive and abused girl of The Farm. And i’d like her to slowly become mentally and physically a sex toy.

Ron Don Volante

My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Montagne

Can we stick to real life ref images, and don't forget the last part of the character sheet!

GreenMoonKing

Neo In Matrix

Definitely Interested in playing a Male or Female prisoner character. A nosy journalist too close to a secret. :).

Can play male if the dominants will be females/shemales for him. Else I'll play a female/shemale. :)

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

Montagne

Female would probably be easiest to fit in with the current group gender balance if you're happy playing a female!

Neo In Matrix

Yeah. I dont mind playing a female at all. I cannot do it today but will send a char sheet for approval in a couple of days. Hope that works.

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

Neo In Matrix

Name: Aliyah Abdullah
Sexuality: Gay (Bi-Sexual)
Time Served as a Prisoner/Guard: Prisoner New Arrival
History/Personality: She was a rookie freelance investigative blog journalist. With so many dreams and ambitions in her eyes, she got caught in the wrong circle as she decided to expose the most powerful person in the political and business arena. Poor girl was invited to a club by an anonymous phone call that he has some serious leads about the guy she’s investigating and it would have been final nail in his coffin. If she got that lead, she’d have a solid case against him. Poor girl goes there and that’s the last she’s heard of. The last thing she remembers before her eyes opened in the farm is the cruel smile of the guy who gave her the drink.

Ons: Pussy Worship, Females, Scissoring, Licking Pussy, Getting her Pussy Licked. (Real Ones which are my kinks and want to happen to her: Humiliation/Degradation/Bondage/BDSM, Non Consensual, Blackmail, Kidnap, Gangbang, Helplessness, Mental and Verbal Abuse, Dirty Talking, Body Writing/Tattoos/Piercings, Career/Life/Orgasm/Pleasure/Financial Control/Ruining/Denial/Domination, Tease and Denial, Drugs (Realistic and Unrealistic), Chastity, Being on receiving end of wrestling/fighting moves, Scissor Holds, Submission Holds, Sleeper Holds etc., Worship (Cock/Ass/Tits/Muscle/Body), Cumshot (Realistic & Semi-realistic), Watersports, Sweat, Spit, Smothering)
Offs: Breeding, Pregnancy, Brutality, Extreme Beating or bleeding, Breaking bones, Permanent physical damage, Kids, Direct incest, Male-on-Male Play

A scene I'd like to play: I would want Aliyah to be the worst treated, the most humiliated, degraded, controlled, abused girl on the farm. :)

| a/a | RPs |

Neo In Matrix

| a/a | RPs |

Montagne

I was waiting for the weekend to see if there was any further interest from players but with the limited interest I think I'll need to close the idea of doing this as a group game. Keep an eye out though as I may look to do this as a one-on-one in the future, and people should feel free to steal the idea for their own one-on-one's if they want to use the idea.

Neo In Matrix

We can try with whatever we have or may be play a one-on-one. I wouldn't mind that.

| a/a | RPs |

avarus

Haha, well, now it's bumped up again I've seen it and am interested in playing. I prefer a prisoner but can also play a guard as a second character. I'll make a character this evening ^^ Since it's up again in the forum listing, maybe it'll attract more people?

avarus

Name: Lizzy Sybelle
Age 28
Sexuality Bi-Sexual
Time Served as a Prisoner/Guard: New prisoner arrival
History/Personality: Born to a working class family, where little work was done and small time crime was more generally practiced, Lizzy was set for a career of growing up on the streets. From this time she gained a certain lust for violence, both inflicting and receiving, she was just wired like that. She grew up not exactly fighting for survival but more for the personal gain, eventually bending what shady funds from a protection racket she had run into her own private business: A tattoo shop. Her tattoo shop had always been known as a place of ill repute, frequented by street gang members and motorcycle clubs, thus it was mostly shunned.

Business was running thin and Lizzy found herself again acting on the fringes of the law. Quickly she found a new occupation, finding the rich children of influential people. She would lure them into spending a night of kinky fun with her, and then subsequently using the images of that night to blackmail her victims into handing over large amounts of their parent’s money. It was a scheme that eventually ran its natural course. One of her intended victims had been warned in advance, but Lizzy did not find this out until she was already bound in an armbinder, biting down on a ballgag. Her mind had barely any time to process her predicament when she was already being hooded and shoved into the back of a van, on her way to “The Farm”…

Ons: In Character ons: Bondage -light and heavy- , gags, spanking and whipping, body modification, nipple clamps, rough sex - especially loves being overpowered and getting anally fucked or forced to give a blowjob-. She is a fan of excessive violence, but watch out, she’ll try to inflict just as much, she is not to be trusted in any capacity.
Offs: Scat -basically everything that goes into the toilet- pregnancy

A scene I'd like to play: Hrmmm, I’d like a branding scene, but also a punishment scene after assaulting a guard and getting captured in a failed escape attempt.
Face claim: Sara Fabel
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide