Welcome To Columbia (Bioshock Infinite Interest Check)

Started by Norsegod1839, January 28, 2018, 12:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norsegod1839

WARNING: This game will deal with extreme events and situations like religious Fanaticism, racism, slavery, and violence! Viewer Discretion is advised!

COLUMBIA

Will the circle be unbroken
By and by, by and by?
Is a better home awaiting
In the sky, in the sky?

Welcome Pioneer! We'd like to welcome you to our heaven in the sky! For those of you that have made the pilgrimage to Columbia we'd like to dispel the nasty rumors you may have heard.

It's been one year since the False Shepherd reeked his devastation on our great and glorious land. Our Father the man who led us to this great and glorious land in the sky is dead. The seed of the prophet is gone as well lost in the wind despite our best efforts to find her and bring her back.

However a new leader has risen to take control and stamp out this Vox Populi Revolution. Father Woodstock is a holy man with holy fire burning in his veins. He speaks of returning our land to greatness and having faith in god and the white man. With him we are beating back the Vox Populi. His Holy Templar army comes back frmo the front weekly with news of kills and territory they haven taken back. The Father assures us this war will be one in a matter of weeks and not months.

Our shops are opening up and we have even begun to host our fantastic live music events! The black population is being brought back to heel and we are deploying them to clean up and make the living area more presentable. Whether you have come to join the army, live with us, or just visiting we promise your safety! We only ask that you be willing to work and die for our glorious cause!

On a side note if you happen to see two red heads who speak peculiarly then please stop what you are doing and speak to a police officer ASAP. These are two highly dangerous individuals and Father Woodstock wants them immediately captured and brought to him.

Welcome To Columbia!

Alright guys! Welcome to my Columbia Bio Shock Group Play!

If you've gotten this far then you have the basic gist of the game I am running. This is one of the many alternate reality Columbia that has yet to sink but has experienced the events of Bioshock Infinite. Father Comstock is dead, Booker is gone, And Elizabeth is lost. The Vox populi are still fighting for their freedom and a new aggressive Father has come into play. The Lutece are also slinking about and up to god knows what (well I know but not telling yet).

The setting is a civil war situation. You can play on either side of said war or not involved in the war at all. There will be alternate reality and shenanigans and the things that make Bioshock well Bioshock.

Here you can find the coding for the character sheet.

[float=left][img width=400]IMAGE ADDRESS GOES HERE[/img][/float] 
[b]Real Name:[/b]
[b]Alias:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Tonics:  [/b] Pick TWO
[b]Skills:[/b] Open
[b]Bio:[/b]

If interested then let me know!

Norsegod1839

Not giving up on this one! I could also be convinced to change this to rapture if the interest is more in the under water city than the floating city in the sky!