Wrath of the Dragonkin

Started by Lady Jenn, April 12, 2016, 04:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tangela

Does anyone want to continue this?
"There is no justice in the laws of Nature, Headmaster, no term for fairness in the equations of motion. The universe is neither evil, nor good, it simply does not care. The stars don't care, or the Sun, or the sky. But they don't have to! We care! There is light in the world, and it is us!"

Lady Jenn

I do, was waiting to see who else did so we can figure out what to do

EloquentWizard

The unseen storm

Available for RP

Lady Jenn

same here, was beginning to worry I was the only one having not heard back from anyone

EloquentWizard

I was just waiting for Gjevv. I am quite free and would love to continue.
The unseen storm

Available for RP

Lady Jenn

have you spoken to him recently? I did try PMing him but he never replied

tangela

I know that I'm still interested. Haven't heard from Gjevv, sadle. And wasn't there another person or two who wanted to join?
"There is no justice in the laws of Nature, Headmaster, no term for fairness in the equations of motion. The universe is neither evil, nor good, it simply does not care. The stars don't care, or the Sun, or the sky. But they don't have to! We care! There is light in the world, and it is us!"

Lady Jenn

that rings a bell, can't think who though, we could start again if we think rewriting it might be a bit too much hassle

EloquentWizard

I'm up for anything. Let me know. :)
The unseen storm

Available for RP

Lady Jenn

I'll wait to see what Tangela wants to do, don't want to start something and leave her behind if she wants to continue

tangela

I'd love to continue. Personally, I'd vote for continuing without restarting and just write characters who are no longer active out of the story, but I'm open to doing whatever you guys would like.

Lady Jenn

what do we think is the best way of writing them out? should I rewrite one of my posts?

EloquentWizard

We can just pick-up where we left off. Whoever was next can post next... How about that? Or @Lord Bane can post something about Gjevv leaving the group or something?
The unseen storm

Available for RP

Lady Jenn

the first idea sounds good...now we just need to remember who was next XD