Abducted by Tentacle Monsters - Reboot [More Monsters Needed]

Started by AndyZ, September 26, 2011, 06:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sethala

Quote from: AndyZ on October 07, 2011, 11:31:26 AM
I'll consider opening up the Alien/Fantasy at some point, maybe if another reboot becomes necessary, maybe just when things really get going again.

Would this be just an extension to the current game, or an entirely new game?

Either way, I'm still thinking of a character to use in this one.  Probably someone from medieval times (unsure what "age", though), either a slave or just a commoner.

AndyZ

Quote from: Sethala on October 07, 2011, 12:36:05 PM
Would this be just an extension to the current game, or an entirely new game?

Either way, I'm still thinking of a character to use in this one.  Probably someone from medieval times (unsure what "age", though), either a slave or just a commoner.

Another ship listed in the threads; having a char in this one won't block you from any others.

Either of those can work though ^_^
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Barrodin

Name: Tachibana Shiori
Appearance: Shiori is quite short (4'9") and thin, but far from delicate, having lead a very physical life prior to her abduction. Her body is toned and fit without being unfeminine, with wide hips (for her height) and pert breasts.
Year abducted: 1572
Personality: Angry, defiant, and quietly paranoid, all as a way to deal with her fear and confusion. Shiori is used to being able to defend herself and is waiting for an opportunity to attempt to escape or to attack one of her 'demonic' captors.
Current Clothing: A patterned red and white silk kimono with a dark reddish brown Nagajuban (inner kimono), both tied with a subtly decorated black Obi.
Oviposition: Yes. (and to play off a theme from the last couple characters: Chest Bursters are allowed, though preferably with some medical treatment afterward or some other means of continuing my character.)
Pregnancy: Willing,  but not in love with the idea. The risk of pregnancy is quite nice, I'm just not so interested in playing the whole thing out.
Copious amounts of cum: Yes, please.
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: As long as they don't completely sublimate my will. Bonus points if said pheromones have even more of an effect on the tentacle monster involved than they do on me.
Excessive Roughness/Dangerous Sex: Yes, please, as long as it is driven by overhelming instinct or desire (and this is made clear in the scene).

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Barrodin

~Yay!

I should add her to the character thread now, correct? Is there anything in particular I should post anywhere else?

AndyZ

Yes, add her to the character thread and post something in the Girls' Dormitory about your character waking up in one of the rooms with no memory of how she got there.

A diagram and description of the dormitory can be found on the very first post in that thread.

MissFire

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Kim Satsumi
Year abducted:2011
Personality: Energetic, friendly, and optimistic. Willing to stick things out or go with the flow under the belief that everything will work out.
Current Clothing: A very skimpy pink bikini. She was sunning herself on the beach when she was abducted.
Please indicate your preference:
-Oviposition: No
-Pregnancy: No
-Copious amounts of cum: Yes
-Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

AndyZ

Kim Satsumi - Approved

If possible, I'd like to get people to make more monsters.  More girls will certainly be allowed; I'm just encouraging more tentacle monsters if anyone has the urge to try making one.

Barrodin

Quote from: AndyZ on October 08, 2011, 09:46:46 AMIf possible, I'd like to get people to make more monsters.  More girls will certainly be allowed; I'm just encouraging more tentacle monsters if anyone has the urge to try making one.

Any restriction on playing a tentacle monster and girl simultaneously?

AndyZ

Quote from: Barrodin on October 08, 2011, 04:36:55 PM
Any restriction on playing a tentacle monster and girl simultaneously?

None at all, though I'll ask you to put in bold the name of the character you're posting for at any given post, in order to minimize confusion.

Barrodin

Quote from: AndyZ on October 08, 2011, 04:38:15 PM
None at all, though I'll ask you to put in bold the name of the character you're posting for at any given post, in order to minimize confusion.

Ahhhh ok, I wondered what that was about. Ok, I'll see if I can draw something interesting up. Other than definitely having tentacles, is there anything you think we could use right now in a monster? (Something that caters to a particular fetish or focuses on a particular type of activity, for example.)

AndyZ

Quote from: Barrodin on October 08, 2011, 04:40:57 PM
Ahhhh ok, I wondered what that was about. Ok, I'll see if I can draw something interesting up. Other than definitely having tentacles, is there anything you think we could use right now in a monster? (Something that caters to a particular fetish or focuses on a particular type of activity, for example.)

Some people prefer to have it for every post, or even have URL links pointing back to their character sheet.  I'm not going to discourage that.

Let's see...the big things that tentacle monsters usually do involve either oviposition or pregnancy, lots of cum, and pheromones/aphrodisiac.  I don't know if there's anything that isn't being done enough yet, though you're welcome to ask on the OOC thread.

Sethala

I know you're kind of overly full on maidens, but I figure I'll add one more to the mix.  Not sure if I want to make a tentacle creature, however...

Name: Keri
Appearance: Picture - possibly NSFW
Year abducted: 1082
Personality: Shy, but curious.
History: Keri was sold to a rich lord to be trained as a sex slave almost before she was even born.  The lord was kind, and made sure she was treated well as she grew up, but was very strict, and would not tolerate any sort of disobedience, often caning her for even minor mistakes.  She was never allowed to leave the castle, but often heard stories of other realms.  Most of the stories were just that, but she still daydreamed about seeing other places, including one she had heard of called the Silver City.

As she was trained as a sex slave, she is already familiar with pleasing various men and women, more than one might expect from her age.  However, she was often beaten or caned for various reasons, leaving her shy and easily frightened, although most of the people she's serviced claim her shyness is rather cute.  She was always taken good care of, however, as the lord wanted to ensure his property was always in good condition.
Current Clothing: Pink lace underwear, with a few accessories (mostly ribbons).
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on):
Oviposition: Yes, please, although I'd prefer to avoid detailing the "birth/hatching"; maybe just have the eggs fall out after a while.
Pregnancy: No.
Copious amounts of cum: Not a fetish, but not a turnoff either.
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes, please.

(I'm aware that pink frilly underwear is probably anachronistic for my character, but so are aliens abducting people in the 11th century, so...)

Revenent

Quote from: Sethala on October 08, 2011, 10:48:09 PM(I'm aware that pink frilly underwear is probably anachronistic for my character, but so are aliens abducting people in the 11th century, so...)

What makes you say that? It's not like aliens are a real-life thing that only came into existence in recent years.

AndyZ

Keri - Approved

I'm actually going for the idea more that aliens have been around Earth for millions of years previous to 2011, snatching girls up and keeping them in cryostasis until they want to have more girls to please the aliens.

I have no clue regarding medieval underwear.  If it's definitely anachronistic, you're free to say that she woke up with the skimpy outfit and doesn't know how, or that her real outfit was damaged and that that's all that's left.

Sethala

Yeah, I figured.  And I'll probably say that's what she was wearing when she was abducted - I'm pretty sure underwear like that didn't exist back then in the real world, but I'm going to go with it anyway.

Anyway, gotta work soon, so no time to do a regular IC post; I'll do one later tonight.

Also, I've got an idea for a tentacle monster as well I'll be tossing up... basically a group of small hive-mind creatures that are able to merge and shapeshift to various forms.

ChrisDay

Name:  The Venus Rape Trap.

An old towering tree, with large majestic branches.  On the ground its surrounded by a small grove of fragrant flowers, which gently sway in a still breeze.   In a semi circle about the tree is a thicket of bristles, that effectively prevent (pain free) passage.  A bricked path leads to the tree though it is lined with similar flowers on each side almost beckoning a person to examine the oddity in the ship's Arboretum.

(plant uses pheromone control to lure victims, flowers can 'jump' from the ground to ensnare, whip, strip, strangle and rape.)

I'm looking for a picture but I haven't come up with one yet...the closest thing (I think) is the Audrey II from Little Shop of Horrors.

MissFire

If it were like a Malboro from Final Fantasy it could be mobile.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

AndyZ

The Venus Rape Trap - Approved

If you're not mobile, then the ship's areas will readjust periodically so that you can open up the doors to your cabin and be next to the girls' dorms, allowing you to lure one inside.

ChrisDay

Thanks..but....I have a mobility idea of my own :)

AndyZ

CarnivorousBunny

Whoo! Tentacles are my guilty pleasure.  I think I'll create a female character for this 0 30
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

Revenent

NSFW pics, and one has tentacle monster-on-male, but it's not that bad

Name: Lord Zal and Grakyattszymiirrro (Grak for short)

Origin: Lord Zal is an extremely wealthy galactic playboy that has a deep lust for human women, but is far too small and weak on his own to capture and rape the girls aboard the ship on his own. This is where Grakyattszymiirrro comes in: a giant and extremely physically powerful alien hired by Zal, he keeps the women steady while the rich alien has his way with them and occasionally joins in on the fun or goes to get his own women while Zal rests. Whereas Zal is very loud and boastful, Grak is completely mute and gives off the impression of barely being sentient, more predator than playboy.

AndyZ

Lord Zal and Grakyattszymiirrro (Grak for short) - Approved

I should note that tentacle monsters aren't required to be mute, it was just the initial thought that I had for the game.  However, I think you have a duo thing going where one is mute and that it's inherent to the character, so you probably already knew that.

Revenent

Yeah, I knew that, I just thought it would be interesting to play one the way you originally pictured it, even if he will be spending half of his time with one that won't shut up. :-)