Rate the Avatar above you.

Started by Duncan, April 27, 2009, 05:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySky

Nice art but does nothing for me.....4/10
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Enmuro

hehe, its the emo in me coming out

9.8/10

although if I were that chick I'd be worried about those shadowy figures behind her...uhm, behind

Darius

just two and twenty more to bake a pie with...

5/10  because I like ravens

When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Oreo

9.9/10   It looses a tenth of a point because I can only touch it with my eyes.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Kurzyk

Fantastic butt, sexy hair and a mask!

Avi

7 or 8.  The expression is very intense, and he seems like a very interesting character.
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Duncan

Sorry a 3 can hardly make it out.

Greg MD

Ok, Achilles kicks ass (bravo on picking the character) but Bradd Pitt does not, especially in this role. Besides, that's not even the best shot of him from the movie. His expression is odd, and it's a bit shaded.

Duncan

4 to busy and he is looking at the trojans just after he killed a butt load of them lol.

Greg MD

True, I suppose I could up it to 6 because as I said Achilles is badass. Still. Brad Pitt though.

Doomsday

7/10, a bit cartoony but I like  ^-^

Oreo

8/10 I'm a sucker for red, and an element of danger

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Duncan

Fragile Dreams

5 Because he killed papa.  >:(

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Greg MD

I'm gonna go with 9. Perfect body, perfect shading, I love the fact that she has fluffy wings, I love her eyes, however only one boob is visible.

Fragile Dreams

Also i will go with 9. Because i would make the face of the succubus a bit more wicked than this.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

leelan

10, I love blues and boobs. Perfect *smiles*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Andy

9/10

Looks Delish and Also Devilish at the same time :)
Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/

LadySky

8/10  I just want to kiss him on the head and offer a treat! No sexual arousal however so thus the 8.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Duncan

Oreo

9.5 I adore Brad Pitt. Knowing Duncan  >:) , I love the intense look on the face. It totally fits you. For a 10, I need to see that picture with a bare torso.

Greg MD

I give it a 9.9. Perfect body, I love the Zoro mask thing going on, female nudity is always a friend of mine, the arm bands are sexy, only thing I'm not too keen on would be too much straggly hair.

Doomsday

Might have to bump to 8/10, the redhead is adorable and looks too innocent to be a succubus (not a bad thing)

Duncan

Pumpkin Seeds

go for a 9/10...love the intense look and the weapons but pirates are a bit played out.