SCI FI RP. M lf F to write F/F.

Started by Spear80, April 18, 2014, 10:02:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spear80

Okay, for the Intro;.

Having been on the losing side of a war between the human Imperium and it’s rebellious offshoot, the recently extinct Confederation, my character has been noticeably jaded. Not wanting to deal with people She uses what funds she has to buy a small ship and accepts a job as an explorer. Basically, they sent her and those like her through unexplored jump points, to see what’s on the other side. It’s a hard tough career choice, with steep competition and backstabbing going on when planetside. But She has a knack for the work and is making a lot of money and a name for herself.

By now she feeling the strain though and opts to list for a co- pilot, to fly the ship when she sleeps and run the upgraded sensor suit. She slightly suprised that the only person to get through the computerized selection process is another female. But she takes her on anyway,…

I was hoping to take things from there, as they fly the ship together they grow closer and eventually feelings develop, whether it’s simply lust of the love of the ages is for us to make up as we write along. Oh, yes, and I’m a guy, but I was hoping to practice writing as a female, with the help of a woman to keep me real.

The ship isn’t large, it’s basically a drive section containing the real-space engines along with the jump-drive attached to the living area, their respective berths and a small cargo area. With the cockpit attached to the front of that. (think Firefly or Millenium falcon for size).

As for the universe, I’d like to wing most of it. But the mentioned Imperium was the result of an early colonial war, following the invention of jumpdrives, during the fighting a military leader grabbed the reins of power so he could fight the war successfully, giving up on democracy. His descendants still hold those reins, controlling the Imperium. With varied success and occasional insurrections.

forgot to mention, if you're interested, Please feel free to PM me, we can discuss things, make changes or get organized.