Her Princess (F/F)

Started by abbychase, September 07, 2020, 08:32:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abbychase

Alright, let's start with the nuts and the bolts... I am looking for a mis-matched pairing F/F roleplay. Pretty basic, I know, but the devlish fun is in the details, right?

As you can tell from the title, one of the characters is outwardly perfect, or at least close. Pretty, popular, smart; everything comes easy, everyone likes her, the list goes on. Her counterpart? Well... she isn't that. Think Barbie Doll wanders into a Motorhead concert.

That's the bit I'm firm on, the rest? That's where we can get creative.

Setting - don't care. In my mind's original draft, this was a contemporary / modern RP. Debutantte and her tattoed lover sort of thing. Only the more I think about it, the more I realize this would translate into historical, fantasy and Sci-fi settings. Stuck up mage and her warrior bodyguard, upper-class good girl and her tweaked-out decker, literal princess and the (wo)man at arms. The more I thought about it, the more I found myself exploring the various paths we could go down together.

Characterizations - Maybe the Princess is a bit of a Mary Sue, sweet all the way down, destined to be exposed to the world's harsher side. Maybe there's a little entitlement creeping in around the edges. Naive works, so does bitchy and stuck-up.

Your character? Same. Maybe she's a noble protector, maybe she's going to bring the prissy little girl to heel, maybe she's just exasperated and rolling her eyes constantly.

The sex - vigorous and plentiful. Rough, sweat and power dynamics sort of stuff.

Anyhoozle, plenty of examples of my stuff floating around E, and in my O/Os. Take a look and let me know if you'd like to build something together.
Ons / Offs

Been gone a hot minute, working my way back

Discord: AbbyDanger