Harry Potter Themed Roleplay. [Corbin & Dyiashia]

Started by Corbin, February 28, 2014, 06:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corbin

"Ah, intriguing." Was his response about the factoid that Dyiashia had proved him with about the paintings. When she talked about the male that he had just bumped into, he turned to her with a soft smile. "Man, you really know your sh..." He was cut off by a girl screaming as he to saw ghosts floating down the hall way. Jasper wanted to faint so bad but was afraid that Dyiashia would go down with him but he mustered up his strength and continued on walking towards the great hall. Hearing Dyiashia's excited words, he turned to her and laughed. "Yay! I have the sister I always wanted." He hugged her tight as they entered the grand hall, seeing most of the previous year students and professors gathered in there. Jasper's eyes went up to the ceiling as he pointed. "Look Dyi, you were right!" He said excitedly while clinging his arm back with hers.

(( Hope you don't mind but for more development, can they be in different houses? O.O ))

Dyiashia

She grinned at him"we'll i am the best sister in the world." She teased him. She hugged him back ignoring some of the curious looks they received. She grinned at him nodding "i usually am." She teased "I hope we don't get separated but if we do we'll take turns eating with each other alright?" She hoped they were together but if they weren't she would make sure that they would spend lots of time with each other.

(Fine with me! Maybe he goes to Griffindor and she Slytherin?)
Your BEAUTIFUL even if you don't feel it, Stop putting YOURSELF DOWN and realize you are PERFECT. If I can see it why can't you?

Corbin

(( I want my character in Slytherin please. :) But if you really want her there I guess my character can go you Gryffindor. I have no problem with it. ))

Jasper hugged Dyiashia back then saw everyone's curious looks then smiled at them. "Yes you are." He poked her on the nose then laughed. "I hope we don't get separated as well." He had a little sad look placed upon his face then hugged her tightly again. "We will have to take turns." He gave her a nod of his head then smiled as it seemed a ceremony was fixing to begin. Jasper looked over at Dyiashia then looked down while grabbing her hand. He looked back up at her and into her eyes and smiled. His attention turned back towards the ceremony just as the ceremony was beginning.

Dyiashia

(i really do! It'd be cool a muggle-born in the house of the purebloods with a temper and a deadly wand. who's name do you want to go first?)
She laughed with him poking his chin "you just wait till i'm taller" she teased. She hugged him tightly "good i don't know what i'd do without you" She squeezed her hand and licked her lips nervously smiling at him. A girl with strawberry blonde hair and blue eye's went to Ravenclaw. She tuned out the rest of the names till they got to Jasper and her.
Your BEAUTIFUL even if you don't feel it, Stop putting YOURSELF DOWN and realize you are PERFECT. If I can see it why can't you?

Corbin

(( Okay. That is find with me, an interesting twist! And since it is my post, I'll go first. Also, are we still adding canons to the roleplay? ))

Jasper wasn't really paying attention to the ceremony as he didn't start paying attention until Dyiashia spoke. "Find another best friend?" He tilted his head then laughed while nudging her arm playfully. He had a wide smile on his face but that had soon disappeared when his name had been called. Everyone gasped and stared then made a little aisle way for him to walk up to the chair too. Jasper smiled at the professor then sat on the stool, where the hat was placed on top of his head. "Hmm.." The hat said, which caused him to jump slightly as he glared towards Dyiashia and that relaxed him a little bit. "You're a pureblood and there is only one place for a pureblood..." His eyes glanced over towards the Slytherin house but the hat said Gryffindor. He sighed softly then got up from the stool and walked towards Dyiashia, giving her a hug. "Good luck." He said while walking over to the table, getting a lot of congratulations from them. "Dyiashia." The professor said and Jasper quickly turned his attention back towards the ceremony when he heard his best friend name being called.

Dyiashia

(I know  ;D we are)
Dyiashia laughed "I could but no one's like Jass" She told him nudging him back. She looked up at him squeezing his hand, "good luck" She whispered watching him walk away. Dyiashia looked at him confused wondering why he glared at her. She hugged him back. "Thanks" she whispered and swallowed walking towards the stool. She grabbed the hate before placing it on her head. She jumped as a voice started talking to her. "mhm plenty of ambition and cunning, a will to prove yourself." She shook her head  "Not Slytherin put me in Gryffindor with Jasper, or i'll burn you to the ground" She though venomously. "Slytherin would help you achieve greatness though, it better be"  "Slytherin" She gaped taking the hat off before walking to her seat, Professor McGonagall looked at her surprised and cast a worried glance to Albus Dumbledore. She stopped and ran to the Gryffindor table hugging Jasper "stupid hat" she muttered in his ear before going back to her table and begging him with her eyes for him to join her.

Corbin

He raised up from his seat when the hat said Slytherin for Dyiashia. Jasper hugged Dyiashia tightly and didn't want to let her go. He slowly walked over to the Slytherin table but caught their cold, deathly glares and went back over to the Gryffindor table. He sighed while not taking her eyes off of her but then turned around as the feast had begun. Jasper couldn't even eat at this point. His whole mood had changed within a matter of minutes. He didn't know what he was going to do without being the same house as Dyiashia.

After the feast, Professor Dumbledore gave a speech and basically gave everyone a warm welcome. After that, everyone was released to go and tour Hogwarts before lights out. Jasper quickly went by Dyiashia's side and clinged his arm to hers. "I am so sad right now but maybe we can tour Hogwarts together. This is no telling what kind of adventures we can explore together." He said while letting her lead the way.

Dyiashia

She frowned, she really didn't want to be here without Jasper. She knew Slytherin was a house for purebloods but maybe they would be alright with her being muggle-born or at least she hoped so. Dyiashia couldn't blame Jasper for turning back, her housemates were intimating. She slumped in her seat pushing her food around, she wasn't hungry anymore.

She sighed in relief hugging Jasper tightly. Some of her housemates glared at them, especially a blonde boy that reminded her of a ferret, she even seen some lanky red head glare at Jasper. "Me too I even threatened to burn the hat and it still put me here! We'll have kinds of adventures, and i'm eating with you all day tomorrow too." She told him grabbing his hand and leading him around the castle and out to the astronomy tower, not really sure how they got there but she smiled anyway looking at the stars with him. "Why'd everyone whisper when your name was mentioned Jass?" 

Corbin

"I might have to help you burn that hat." He laughed then hugged her back, seeing people giving them glares especially a blonde headed boy and a red headed boy. "What's their problem?" He asked with a raised brow but really didn't care what people thought. For all he knew, him and Dyiashia was just friends, best friends at that. "I am going to eat with you as well. Maybe after our classes tomorrow, we should go on a picnic!" He exclaimed excitedly while grabbing her hand back, going up to a tower, where they looked at the stars. "Isn't this beautiful?" Jasper asked. He blinked his eyes then raised a brow towards Dyiashia. "I don't really know, Dyi." Jasper responded. His head lowered then he sighed. "Probably saying mean things about me. Wouldn't be the first time, definitely won't be the last." He didn't mean to change the mood but her question kind of started it. "Sorry, know you don't want to hear my sob story." Jasper said while waving his hand towards her and turning away, a little.

Dyiashia

She shrugged "their crazy." She told him and smiled "it really is beautiful and we should have a picnic it'll be fun!" She told him smiling happily. "I agree with you there everyone talks and it's usually never nice. I do want to hear it we're best friends that means we know everything about each other and help each other out." She told him hugging him tightly "A story for a story?" She asked him smiling at him and grabbing his hand letting him know, that no matter what they'd still be best friends.