Zoids Group

Started by Orochimaru, June 16, 2012, 11:57:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

Do you have a profile ready to send to me yet, Sessha?

As well, same for you Latooni?

Sessha

I'm working on it now. I just need to fill out her backstory and her personality and I think that should pretty much cover it.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Orochimaru

Alright, that would make two people.

AKunoichi

Quote from: Sessha on June 23, 2012, 10:34:05 PM
Well I suppose you could say my character is the mystical samurai swordswoman. She gets in close, passes them and then slices or blasts them with her cannons.

What kind of zoid?

Sessha

This cute little thing.

Orochimaru

Lightning Saix, though Sessha, image does not show. got a better image though. =3

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=861690

Sessha

It seems Imageshack is having some issues right now with new pictures.

AKunoichi

Sessha

That's because I changed the image location to one where I found it.

Latooni Subota

On further thought, you guys can go without me. Probably won't enjoy this as much as I'd hoped.
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Orochimaru

I'll miss your awesomeness, but feel free to chime back in if you feel the need or if you currently like the situation by random chance of viewing the story.

In short, my character is a mercenary... yes he can be bought to battle for teams. He is a survivalist with a VERY good reputation for being a very good zoid pilot. He is a survivalist with some very... 'shifty' abilities like thievery. His nickname is the wolf. he uses a Konig Wolf mainly equipped with missiles and a dual sniper rifle. He excels in long ranger/sniper battles and close combat and fair at medium range combat.

Sessha

Well when I get done with her my character will be good at both close range and mid-range battle.

Orochimaru

He also has another zoid, but for now, it is a secret. =3

Also, Pendarious would like in on this action. so, would any of you mind if he joins and becomes an antagonist to us in the form an another Neo-type group?

Sessha

Bring him along this is gonna be awesome.

Orochimaru

I'll have to rethink how I am going to go about the beginning, but it can be done.

Also, what kinds of kinks would you like to be included? Remember, they may not all be included.

AKunoichi

Quote from: Orochimaru on June 24, 2012, 12:22:46 AM
In short, my character is a mercenary... yes he can be bought to battle for teams. He is a survivalist with a VERY good reputation for being a very good zoid pilot. He is a survivalist with some very... 'shifty' abilities like thievery. His nickname is the wolf. he uses a Konig Wolf mainly equipped with missiles and a dual sniper rifle. He excels in long ranger/sniper battles and close combat and fair at medium range combat.

That sounds a lot like my character's fighting style.

Orochimaru

Quote from: AK47 on June 24, 2012, 03:52:13 AM
That sounds a lot like my character's fighting style.

I had my character since another zoids group RP. Hey, they may just get along.. or not. =P

AKunoichi

Well I'm considering changing. Maybe focusing more on Electronic warfare than sniping.

Orochimaru

That's part of his unrevealed zoids specialty. There is no need to change your character because two are the same-ish. Ok?

Besides, at this rate, I might have you join Pen and I am sure he could use a huntress. A possible point later on in the RP, but still. You can never really have too many snipers.

pendarious

i'd be delighted to have such an interesting character on my team *chuckles*
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Orochimaru

So, I am going to go out on a limb after taking time to research peoples on and offs and considering the nature of the RP. At best, I can think of the Bondage group. So, unless someone comes forth now and wouldn't mind there character being raped to be forced to join a side... which I would need to put it into the NC r extreme. Bondage is were this RP will be.

So far, I am waiting on Pendarious, Silk and appearently a second character from sessha for Profiles. Once I have Silks and Pens, I can get the approved profiles thread up.

I will be getting the OoC up soon. I am just continuing my notes for this RP.

Silk

I'm not against any measure of extreme to be done to my character, so it's upto you where you put it. :) Working on my profile now, just trying to find a zoid to pilot

Orochimaru

Only reason I said something was after posting the question here, I had to ask a few people a day ish later when I am sure they saw the question. If they needed time to think, that's fine. I just wanted to know.

and Silk, thanks for the progress report. ^^

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=144188.0

Sessha

To be fair Oorchi I'm too much into the idea of rape.

Orochimaru

Quote from: Sessha on June 25, 2012, 07:59:48 PM
To be fair Oorchi I'm too much into the idea of rape.

Thank god I put it into the NC section instead...