Alphabet Association Game

Started by Mordred, April 20, 2012, 12:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

Nuzzles

Hey Falstaff! I haven't seen you round in a while.

Falstaff

Optimistic

[Hello darlin.  Yes, it's been kinda busy.  Hope yer well]

AmberStarfire

Persephone

(Yeah I am. In Australia on holiday, relaxing mostly)

FionaM

SunshineSparkle

O&O    A&A    Avatars

FionaM

Falstaff

AmberStarfire

Falstaff

Vacation   

{Amber...hope you are having a great time back home}

FionaM

AmberStarfire

Xenomorph

(thanks Fals. It's going okay)

Falstaff

Yeti

(Good...I hope it goes GREAT though. *hugs*)

FionaM

AmberStarfire

Andalusian

(aw, *hugs* So how are you?)

Rex33

The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

AmberStarfire

Rex33

The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

AmberStarfire

Rex33

AmberStarfire

Rex33

AmberStarfire

Rex33

AmberStarfire

Rex33