News:

Main Menu

Help with Online Game

Started by RubySlippers, July 07, 2010, 04:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

Does anyone know of any easy to use game sites for online gaming, I'm saying a chat room with a dice roller. Very basic options.

Thufir Hawat

I've heard good things about something called Gametable. As far as I remember, it's a free application that has chat, dice-rolling and a sort of virtual battlemat.
Word of warning, I haven't tested it myself, but if you try it, you can tell us how it went.
Join The System Gamers List
Request thread 1 Request thread 2
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs
"Love is a negative form of hatred." - Roger Zelazny, This Immortal

A&A thread!

Mia Saisyu

OpenRPG is a place of choice. :3 http://www.rpgobjects.com/index.php?c=orpg&m=getorpg You can get it here. No text limits, has a battle mat, dice rolling..and a server dedicated to naughtyish RP too..

Endorphin

You can also AIM as a chat room with a dice roller. Simple but effective.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Xillen

Other options would be to use IRC, and have a Dice Bot sitting in your channel. The advantage of IRC is that everyone's able to use their own client.

MasterMischief

mIRC allows for some scripting and creating your own dice script is fairly simple.