News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

After School Detention (BON, D/S, S&M)

Started by NileGoddess, April 19, 2010, 08:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NileGoddess

Name: Vanessa Bell
Position: Headmistress
Appearance: Vanessa is a mysterious woman at first sight. Slightly intimidating, but beautiful nonetheless, her students quickly warm up to her when exposed to her charm. She is a very fashionable woman; lean, tall, with a slightly curvy and proportionate figure.
Bio: Most people think Vanessa is the typical headmistress of a school. She is young, yet experienced at keeping Princeton orderly and balanced. She teaches the highest grade in several different subjects. Once past the formalities, most students find her to be a very enjoyable teacher. She is fair, not overly difficult and is often willing to come to an agreement with her students.

However, this is all a very well played façade for her true purpose. Vanessa operates a very successful sex slave ring out of the school. She plants a fake poor score on a test, or places a student under detention to lure them into staying after class. Once the school has mostly emptied, she subdues them and takes them to the lower levels. There, she trains them through a gauntlet of BDSM games until they become submissive. At the end of the year, the students are shipped to their buyers, under the pretense of attending college overseas as to not arouse suspicion.

I couldn't get my picture to work, so I will tinker with it a while longer.

EDIT: Fixed. Just decided to link it.

Haibane

Would you prefer a female player for the female role? If so I'm available again.

Sorry about 'Discipline' and wrecking that game; my world imploded three months ago and I had to get my head sorted out.

angeli

I'll throw myself out there, too! What is still available?

I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me I could write a bad romance

ONs & OFFs
Apologies & Absences [09.25.2014]

NileGoddess

Thank you both for the interest, but I think we are full at the moment. I was just about to lock the thread. We have all three positions filled, and looking back at the original roles, I think squeezing in a fourth would be too cumbersome in the end.

angeli

I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me I could write a bad romance

ONs & OFFs
Apologies & Absences [09.25.2014]

NileGoddess