Female looking for Male partner... (kind of weird posting)

Started by Kimbersqk, September 03, 2012, 10:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimbersqk

Hello everybody.

So, I browsed through the first page and did not find really anything that could apply to me... OR, if they did, the partner and I were not compatible because of one reason or another. I am searching for maybe one or two more stories to write. Please check my o/o to make sure we are right for each other to be partners.

Right now I have 2 master/slave stories going on and a boyfriend/girlfriend dealing with the high school "norms" of things. I'm looking for... something? *laughs at self* I am not too picky on what the subject is. Stated on my o/o I do NOT do incest. That is just nasty. No offense to anybody who likes it. It is just not my cup of tea.

If you have an idea and are interested in writing with me... Please, let me know PM me. :D

By the way, I will still do another master/slave.. I will do.. pretty much whatever unless stated otherwise in my o/o. Alright? Hope to hear from ya.

Kimber
Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon half way around the world. - Chaos Theory from Butterfly Effect

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries
Kimber doing what she loves. Signing C'est La Vie by B*Witched