Kinky Requests of a Polar Bear (M for F, D/s oriented)

Started by ChillyCanadian, November 06, 2023, 04:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChillyCanadian

Welcome to my Chilly request thread! There's hot cocoa brewing just for you!

So to start, I am mainly looking for M/F stories. I myself only play male characters. Whatever your actual gender may be is inconsequential to me, but I am only looking for partners to play female character(s) for any stories we may do together.

One other thing I should mention to start here - I do request that you would be playing a fairly busty woman or women. This is because I have a very strong fetish for large breasts and all. And by large, I mean DD/E cups. 

Like many others, I am looking for detailed players. 3-4 paragraphs or novella style posts preferably. I enjoy writing just as much as I enjoy reading! The more we can do and work with, the better. Most of my ideas are fairly smut centric, but I also love world building and character development and the like as well.
I work from home myself, so I tend to be able to reply pretty quickly, barring my muse not acting up or being otherwise occupied. I do also enjoy using Discord to do RPs if that's something you're interested in, you can find that request thread (which is basically this one just in the other forum) here -  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=355008.0

Being as I'm home a lot, I can generally do several or more posts in a week, or can do several hours of back and forth on Discord. That's just my availability, yours will likely differ, that's totally fine!

I do enjoy writing with people that I can connect with to some degree OOC as well, make jokes, check in, typical friendly things like that. Likewise, for when things IRL pop up, it's always appreciated to hear if you're busy, or you've lost interest, and I of course will do the same back!

I am a bit of a stickler for proper spelling and grammar, not that I don't make my share of mistakes from time to time. Or use abbreviations and the like. From what I've seen, this isn't really a problem on here though, but just in case, worth mentioning.

If you are interested in any ideas, or you read over and have something you personally are interested in of your ideas and think we could be a good match - by all means, message me and suggest it! I am always up to hear ideas from other people that they may want to write with me. Makes all parties involved enjoy what we are writing, after all!

A little bit about me - I'm Canadian! In case the name didn't give it away. I enjoy writing, reading, anime, movies, TV, video games, being outside, hockey, ice skating, skiing, swimming, biking, shopping, parties and just staying home and being a hermit as well.

ChillyCanadian

Romance in the strangest form

Devin was a pretty normal, ordinary guy. Bit of a nerd. Okay maybe a lot of a nerd. He was quite shy around women, especially any he found attractive. He could be charming and funny in his way, but his shyness quite often got in the way before he could come out of his shell. As luck would have it - one night he happened upon a young cat in an alleyway, whilst it was raining and thundering. He took pity on the small, furry animal and brought it home. Kept it warm, fed it, pet it and snuggled. 

The next day, he awoke, surprised to find that the cat had turned into a woman. Although not a fully normal woman. 

This would require you to play as a fairly busty furry. Can be romantic, can be smutty, can be both! Definitely craving this at the moment, and would love to flesh it out with someone if they're at all interested!

Joker & Harle
Pretty sure most anyone who is even slightly into movies or comics knows what this will be about. Basically, I want to play the Joker against your Harley - a crazed, psychotic, completely disconnected from reality chaotic force that lives and thrives on anarchy against your love sick, doting, also crazed and psychotic chaotic force.

I would like to explore this from their first meeting when he's still in Arkham, brought into a holding cell, where he first meets Harley. Going through her initial interactions with him, what makes him compelling to her, watching as her sanity deteriorates away and is replaced with delusional hopes of love and romance and being able to fix a man, that most certainly cannot be fixed. Ever.

Where we go from there, I would love to discuss. Ideally I would like someone who is good with playing Harley being fairly busty as opposed to her usual depictions where she's closer to Margot Robbie. Looking for Angie Griffin as Harley levels of busty. And of course, very, very few limits for a story like this. I am EXTREMELY craving doing this, so if you're even slightly interested, do let me know!

Also, while this may go without saying, this will definitely be a fairly extreme level type of RP with a lot of violence and abuse and the like.

Cube
What would you do if you woke up in a room, finding you weren't alone, but that you had no memories of how you got there, what your name was, or really...anything about yourself really?

Looking for someone to play through who is highly imaginative and has a tendency towards sadism of our characters. The basic idea is that MC and yours both wake up in a room, no memories of who they are, how they got there, and no clue why they are there. And then after figuring a way out of the initial room, they discover they are in a maze, trapped like rats as it were. Forced to do tasks, solve puzzles, perhaps injure one other or other people that used to be in their lives but who they no longer recognize or remember.

Who stuck them there, what's the purpose, will they even make it out? All things I would love to explore and decide as we go along. There are many different avenues we could take, reasons why this is all happening. I'd love to discuss the potentials and possibilities if you're interested! This would definitely be something of a dual creation.

Secure, Contain, and Protect

Everything changed that day his family was slaughtered. He could have sworn he heard them laughing and playing, his daughters giggling on the other side of the door as he used the key to unlock the front door of the house. But then he stepped in to a scene straight out of a horror movie. His daughters, gutted, slaughtered, his wife the same. Along with the family cats.

And yet, there was no sign of forced entry, no prints left, no DNA, and they couldn't even tell him what kind of weapon had been used. The cuts were made with something that simply wasn't made with any known material to man, so they said. Which made no damn sense.

In the end, nothing was done once suspicion that he somehow had a hand in it was dismissed. Just...sorry your family died, oh well, we can't do anything. And that was simply unacceptable. He had to figure out what killed them. And eventually, he did. And now - now he was using his knowledge of something that couldn't possibly exist, yet did. Tracking it, stumbling into more families and people meeting the same type of fate.

Crazy as it sounded, it was all because of a fucking key. But he was closing in on it. He'd figured out how it worked. Figured out a way to trap it. And if all went well, soon enough he would ensnare it and make sure the god damn thing never took another loved one away from anyone, ever again.

Little did he realize what his world was soon about to become. And that, in the grand scheme, there were things out there that were so much worse. Things that, soon enough, he would become responsible for hunting down...and containing.

So this is based off the SCP, a website of fan made atrocities and oddities with various methods of how to contain and protect humanity from them. What I basically want to do is create an origin story and have some smutty, kinky fun along the way as well, with the man and woman who would find themselves tasked with creating this organization.

Sound like fun? Let's discuss! :D

Immoral Couple

A young man is out on a walk one night, growling and mumbling about his failed relationship. Having caught his former fiancee with her yoga instructor, he immediately called the engagement off and told her to get her shit out of the house pronto. When she showed up the next night with a moving truck, he headed out for a walk so as not to get into a heated exchange, and so as not to do anything he might regret as well with all the anger and rage bubbling up inside of him.

Despite this, however, there is no outlet but the snow beneath his feet as he walks. Eventually he stands and looks around randomly, and happens to spot a lovely young woman in her house. Seemingly alone, appearing to be in her living room and taking some risque photos of herself. Unknown to him, she is highly neglected by her husband, who is himself having an affair with his secretary.

The young man is enamored as he sneaks up to take a closer look through the window, her voluptuous body enticing and hot. Drawing him in. In his state of mind, and with his needing an outlet, he makes a rash decision to sneak into this woman's house and do the unthinkable. But surprises await him, her eagerness especially due to her neglect. And the relationship that will be borne of this night will change them both, perhaps for the better. A brighter future, maybe, born from an immoral act.

Artificial Connection

A distant future sees interaction between men and women become almost non-existent. Each side fed up and incapable of mending the damages done, the human race decides to push forward with designs to create life like mates for each gender.

Mates can be customized to a high degree, personalities, sexual desires, tolerances, and the like can be altered at will if wished. They can be made to look like whatever, or whoever, one wishes. Even made to be able to procreate or not.

This eventually becomes the norm, with people as they hit a certain age, instead of going out and looking for someone real, simply create their ideal mate and order them for delivery. Creating connections with what they know to be artificial, but with the ability to grow and learn and become as real as possible also.

In this world, I would be playing a man ordering his ideal mate, receiving her, and exploring the kind of relationship that would grow from this, not to mention exploring many sexual desires and needs that he has as well.

Every Guy's Dream

This is a harem idea, plain and simple. There are several ways to go about it, of course.

There could be a Master/slave couple that decide to become a monogamous couple in a sense, finding and adding more slaves to their mix. This could even be altered in a few ways as well - perhaps a teacher blackmails his students to become part of his depraved desire to own a harem, or maybe it's a free use world where he teaches a class of young women how to properly serve men in said world. Taking the ones he enjoys the most and adding them to his collection, as it were.

Another way would involve a hentai idea - a young man loses his parents and finds they have set up a game of sorts in order for him to receive his rather large inheritance. This involves dating and getting to know several women, all of which would be staying in the mansion he grew up in with him. The goal being that one of them (or more even) get impregnated and become his wife. At which point his inheritance becomes his, as his parents stipulation was to bear an heir and continue the family bloodline forward.

I'm sure there are other ways to go about it as well.

Busting Ghosts, Kinky Style

Hopefully I can find some people who also love Ghostbusters in general on this site! For this particular story, I would like to play a descendant of one of the original three many years after the fact. If we follow any canon, it would actually be more the Real Ghostbusters if anything, which does loosely follow the canon of the two original movies.

My character would inherit the firehouse, the HQ, all the equipment, the Ecto-1 and the like...as well as the containment chamber in the basement, along with explicit instructions to ensure it is maintained and never fails, lest the sheer amount of paranormal spirits that have remained trapped for decades be unleashed on the world once again.

How and why he bumps into or meets your character is up to us. Would love to do this romantic based, or more smutty, or whatever we end up feeling would be a good way in general for us to go. But overall, I just really love the idea of writing in this universe and being able to (hopefully) find a long term partner for this kind of story and idea!

Free-Use

For this, there's a few suggestions, actually. However, the same underlying theme is that the world has stripped women of all basic rights, save for certain situations.

First up, we can do a story right at the start of this new world. As the announcements are made to the world about the new status quo. We could be co-workers, family, married, dating, or complete strangers in a public place even. As the rules are announced, chaos breaks out all around. Men taking the nearest woman, using her for their depraved desires and needs. Claiming them as property to Own and continue to use as they wish when they initially finish. MC doing the same to whoever you play in order to "protect her", as an owned woman is off-limits to any and all but her Owner.

Another way can be several years after this change has taken place. Men in general are more satiated, women able to live somewhat normal lives as they aren't taken so randomly as much anymore, despite the world still allowing it. MC stumbles into a bar or restaurant/cafe or even just bumps into someone on a street, fancies them and decides to claim them as his property and we explore the relationship from there.

Or in this world which has been this way for quite awhile, colleges and universities are set up to essentially teach women when they come of age, how to properly serve men and society in general. Classes are taken where a male teacher demonstrates on the students as he wishes, how to sexually pleasure and serve their future husbands/owners. The teacher in question sometimes even taking a student as his own property.

SALVATION

The world has come up with a rather unique way to combat homelessness, poverty, destitution and the like. Or at least, those who find themselves in these situations or about to be, have a choice - continue on and live in squalor, or spend a single day and night at the mercy of some of the most extreme sadists in existence to be their sexual play thing.

In exchange for enduring, anyone who chooses this path is given a decent home, enough money to survive and get back on their feet for the next 5 years of their life, and can move to any city on the planet of their choosing to receive said new home and live from there on out.

When agreeing to this, they are assigned to either a male or female of their choosing. They are then sequestered inside a special underground bunker for 24 hours with said sadist, where the only rules are that nothing can be broken on purpose, such as bones and what not, and nothing that ends up killing them on purpose. Accidents can, of course, happen even with the pre-screening of people to ensure they could endure whatever is inflicted on them.

So basically I'm looking to play as a male sadist in this world who is chosen by a female, to be my play thing for 24 hours and play that out. Anything after the fact can be discussed beforehand or after. Can be a one-shot or a long term thing.

You'll never leave alive

A young and impulsive couple have been robbing banks together for a few months. The two of them have gotten pretty good at it - mainly hitting small towns, never big cities, makes it easier to get away from the cops and hide out.

On their latest expedition, they successfully pulled off another heist and decided to head to a small town a few hours away, lay low there and wait for the heat to cool off. Spend some time there, and plan to hit the bank in that town in the next few weeks most likely.

Except this new town isn't at all what it seems. Nobody is out during the day. The streets are empty, the school is empty, everything is just plain empty. But there are houses, roads, cars and the like. At the hotel, there is a surprisingly high tech self check-in system.

Despite hesitation at the very odd surroundings, they don't have much choice and take a room to hunker down for the night. And the night is when they come. When the living undead whose thirst for blood comes alive when the sky above their heads darkens.

This would be a fairly horror filled plot, and more details can be added to it and what not. There can also be some smut of course. If you're interested lemme know if you have any ideas of how something like this could go and we can go from there!

Fandoms/Anime

So for this section, there's no ideas per say, I just like writing anything to do with various fandoms and anime, so I figured I'd list off what I can think of at the moment and if you're interested in creating something together with any of them, then by all means, shoot me a message!!

- DC or Marvel comics. I relish the idea of playing Joker, Deadpool, Spider-Man, or various other characters against ones such as Harley, Black Cat, Power Girl, Mary Jane, and pretty much any other busty character out there.

- Anime. There are literally tons and tons of anime out there I would enjoy writing about, doesn't necessarily have to follow canon either, we can simply take characters or a universe and set our own story within them really. Things like Bleach, Naruto, Tokyo Ghoul, the many many Isekai out there, or we could create our own Isekai. We can even do hentai based stories as well.

ChillyCanadian

Current Stories

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=355283 Temptations Across Realms w/ Sagitta
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=355649 The Devil's Due w/ writersmelody

Past Stories

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=355765 Along Came the Spider w/ Nerdess
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=354977 Artificial Companion w/ Levi
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=355493 Every Guy's Dream w/ summoner2183
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=355464 Salvation w/ Kiari03
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=355810 The Neck that turns the Head w/ spillthebees

Character Refs

So for this, I wanted to basically show various different pics of women I typically would enjoy my partner to look like, give an idea of what I enjoy for your character visually in case you are interested in writing a story together.

ChillyCanadian