Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Sure.. although if you threw a bit of dirt on me as well, I'd probably like you even more. Just an old habit of mine.

Would you like me if I woke a while later looking at you as if you were a tasty treat, and maybe even took a bite of that lovely neck?
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

I would be positively thrilled that you woke up..  Has anyone ever told you that you sleep like the dead? And I suppose you could have a little taste, as long as you're gentle about it.

Would you like me if I stopped you at just the one nibble, but teased you with the sight of my bare neck every chance I got? *pulls her long hair back into a high ponytail and then tilts her head in such a way that the supple muscles in her neck flex and lengthen with ethereal fluidity under her creamy skin.

Mordred

Despite the low growl you would most definitely hear rising from somewhere deep inside this beast with no pulse, the grin that spread with a slightly lopsided slant would tell you.. along with the deep breath taken each time that sweet neck so blatantly teased this creature.. I would, indeed.. although little sparks of thought would be plotting away quite madly.

Would you like me if during one of those moments of wicked and lovely teasings, a blur of movement had you pinned down while fangs caressed over that tantalizing pulse within that sweet, pale neck.. while not piercing inside.. not yet.. but just for the sensation to be felt first hand by these two naughty biters of mine?
*See Pillory*

Finothing

Yes, I fancy I would still like you! Teasing makes it worthwhile.

Would you like me if I begged pathetically?

Mordred

The more convincing, the better, yes. If it wavered between fear and want, phew... not so sure the fangs would refrain from their penetration.

Would you like me if the composure honed for more centuries than I can even remember melted away, leaving an unpredictable creature that might not remember he was once human?
*See Pillory*

Finothing

possibly i would be terrified, but fascinated!

would you like me if I let you look but not touch?

Mordred

What.. like if you were in side a glass case, shaped like a coffin.. that I simply couldn't break into.. luring this creature into an insane rage? Ohhhh.. sorry.. I'm a bit sadistic on myself, today. Hmm, look but not touch.. but oh so many other senses to soar and absorb.. yeah, I'd still like you.

Would you like me if I broke the rules.. and went against my agreeable words above.. and indeed did touch?
*See Pillory*

Finothing

if you knew how to touch. ah yes. i'd still like you.

Would you still like me if I ran from you?

Story Tale

Hmmm.. what's that saying? I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave.  ;)  Either way, please do run, it excites me.

Would you still like me if when chasing you I fell and broke a heel? T_T

Mordred

Would it cause you to walk in a funny way? I promise I wouldn't laugh.. or at least not so you'd know.. but internally, I'd be laughing with you. :P Yeah.. I'd still like you for the sight.

Would you like me if I mended the heel to your shoe using shadow.. but hmm, such a deed came with an unknown price? (shadow, after all, is usually unpredictable)
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

You know me, I'd welcome the shadow... and yet, tread carefully...

Would you like me if I fell asleep on you?
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Mordred

I would certainly not complain.. but I gotta warn you I am slightly ticklish (sadly the shift from living to dead didn't cure that ailment).. so I can't be blamed for any involuntary movements.

Would you like me if I also hand sleep-wandering-hands.. which absolutely have a slumbering mind of their own?
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

Yes *slaps your hands* I would *slaps* still like *slappy slaps* you

Would you still like me if you woke up amd the backs of your hands were all red?

Sybl

I would wonder about my hands, but still like you.

Would you like me if I kept rat traps in my room?

badsam

Sure.. as far as I can avoid them when coming to give you the goodnight kiss.

Would you like if I activate all your traps in a chan reaction style?

Mordred

If you do it in the right pattern and sequence, I have it programmed to start up new and improved production of blue jello.. a concoction that will supposedly make my plans of chaos finally, fully come true! So yeah, I'd like you.

Would you like me if I uttered nothing but strings of nonsense throughout this day, yet laced inside each formula of letters and various punctuations there were glimmers of randomly placed blobs of bright blue jello?
*See Pillory*

DavionPolnym

Um id be confused but yeah id still like you!
Would you still like me if i stole you away on my airship to be my slave?

Mordred

With the hope that I'd not be handed a mop.. the lure of space is far too exotic for this eternally earthbound creature to resist. If I can also on occasion tie myself to the spaceship and float around out in the gorgeous void.. even doing a wee bit of space surfing.. hell yeah!

Would you like me if the rope snapped and you had to turn back to prevent this vampire from drifting through space forever and ever?
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

How can I resist a vampire tied in even a tiny bit rope?

Would you like me if I navigated the spaceship so that we could always see the moon?
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Mordred

Ohh you know this creature would! Although after reading my question below, you may have second thoughts.. :P

Would you like me if in my exuberance at being not only in sight of the moon at all times, the pesky atmosphre of earth no longer disturbed her gorgeous reality.. I rolled down the windows and stuck my head out like an overjoyed puppy to let those imaginary winds of space cleanse my eternally dead soul?
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

I do have a soft spot for canines...

...would you like me if everything I said had a dual meaning?  ;)

Mordred

How about if part of me nodded while another part (but not all.. not sure what those other parts are up to, to be honest :P) said in a long drawn out way.. "Yyyyyyyyep!" ?

Would you like me if in my chaotic and slightly manic way I found a third, rather silly meaning lurking beneath the dual set you intended?
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

Of course, I'm drawn by your intrigue... but will you tell me the third?

and would you like me if I took notes?

Mordred

As long as, I hope, you have done as intended with those blips of sound, they can return to the air.. although I can't help but grin wondering what everyone would think with those little gaps dispersed throughout everything that enters the ears.

Would you like me if with some of those notes you take, I first attempt to tie them in odd knots with special instructions.. but sorry, can't divulge what playful havoc they will wreak as they drift along into what you hear. :P *whoa.. I don't even know what I mean* :P
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

ummm...yes?  Yes.

Would you like me if I got tangled up in your confusion and simply tipped my head back, closed my eyes, and let laughter bubble from my lips?