D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaphod

Breathless Intent

Zaphod

Berek

Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Berek

Could it be that I'm not really a sheep farmer? - hello Lycana! ;)
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Lycana

Hi Berek!! Then did you lie to us?? *widens eyes in worry*
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Veluux

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Lycana

Maybe to gain our trust in order to take us down from the inside??

Katsue

Zaphod

Lycana

Aren't there sides in everything upon this earth?

Katsue

Zaphod

Breathless Intent

Zaphod

Ever been told you have a great ass, baby?

Breathless Intent

Is that your way of asking to touch it?

Zaphod

Are you implying I haven't touched it before? ;)

Breathless Intent

*laughs* Are you angling for a possibility never to touch it again? *winks*

Zaphod

But..but..did you not say you loved it when I touch it? *grins*

Breathless Intent

*gasps and looks around* Why are you spillin' my secrets??

Zaphod

Oh no, does this mean I can't tell everyone about last night? :P

Katsue

Berek

What's going to happen tonight? (hello Katsue - hugs n kisses!) :)

Zaphod

Uhh does Breathless know what happened last night?