Jail [NC]

Started by elfguy, August 08, 2011, 07:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JadenMystic

Sounds good to me. :-)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

elfguy

I don't mind people playing two characters if they wish, but post a profile for them here.
----

elfguy

Also if any prisoner wants to be abused right now while Heartless gets her fun, Janie is available. Just start crying or something in your cell and Janie will deliver!
----

Sharon

Sounds good Evil Eye and Sounds good too Jade.

EvilEye

Im back on my cell so I wont post for about an hour sorry!
“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Oscar Wilde
Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
~Anonymous

My O/O's  My Ideas  I apologize.

Sharon

Picture:

Name:Jack "Hammer"

Equipment:Handcuffs, knife on both of his legs, Stick good for hitting and using on people*smiles*

Bio:Jack had lived up in a dog eat dog world, where he raped people to get a head, and let people rape him to get head. He fight when need to but some time it was fun to see what people could do to make a grown man cry.

NC Preference:both

Ons:Like rough play, Breathing control, whipping, chaining person up as fucking them.
Off:Death to himself

EvilEye

Name:Jhonny Blaze

Equipment: Handcuffs, mace, teaser, Boots and knife

Bio:He grew up in a rich household where he had many woman once he hit puberty, because of this he grew into many perversions but his favorite was having a girl struggle under him, so when he turned eighteen he raped his first girl and because of his rich family he got off easy and he did that a few times before becoming a police officer. Once he had a badge he blackmailed many women into doing what he said and after a few years he got transferred to work as a prison guard.

Reason for being in jail: (Prisoners only)

NC Preference: Both

Ons/Offs

Ons: Rapeing, chains, alittle bit of blood
Offs:Gore and death

“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Oscar Wilde
Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
~Anonymous

elfguy

Two manly-men there! Looks like the ladies will have fun!
----

Sharon

he hot Evil Eye. I hope you didn't mind me adding him into the mix with Bitch now. Just telling people who messed with her.

Miyu

you need any more prisoners?

elfguy

Sure we're open to all. I'm not quite sure what the ratio of active posters is right now but I think it's pretty close.
----

Miyu

Just want to make sure I don't get waiting for a reply because every guard it's busy lol you know what I mean?

elfguy

Well I can't promise that and it depends on your dom/sub preference, but right now Janie is only watching, if you're a sub then just make some noise and Janie will take care of you :P
----

EvilEye

Janie so mean :P If it had been another prisoner Heartless would be in there forceing herself on them but she respects Prophet.... :P
Oscar Wilde
~Anonymous

Miyu

lol I guess I will do the profile then to see how it goes.

elfguy

Quote from: EvilEye on August 20, 2011, 12:03:02 AM
Janie so mean :P If it had been another prisoner Heartless would be in there forceing herself on them but she respects Prophet.... :P

Janie is in a dominant mood and wants to see how this one will end up ;)
----

Vaulera

I dunno about how to go about engaging in a confrontation, but i am playing this by ear from prophet's point of view.

EvilEye

Prophets personality had made her respect him but she also loves her job becasue even though she is tiny she holds power so im not sure how this will work out.
Oscar Wilde
~Anonymous

Miyu

Picture:
Name: Elizabeth Cooper

Equipment: Jumpsuit

Bio: Eliza was born in England, her life has been a rollercoaster form the moment she was born. Being said that she was a true genius when little did not helped things as she was bullied a lot. Ever since little she was always a computer genius, she could do whatever the hell she pleased with computers. She even got to the point of making a alternate identity for herself named “Black Neko” or black cat. She loved her computers and she ended up graduating with honors from her highschool and go on to the technological institute to study.
That was when everything went to hell, she met a wonderful guy named Michael, he seemed to be like her in so many ways. They were always together and she helped him study and with everything he needed to do, she lost her virginity to him. However one day she found out that he was in fact married and had a family, when she confronted him she was shocked to see that he only wanted her to helped him with his studies and that he had no interest in her. She lost it then, she grabbed whatever she could find and hit him with it. She hit him again and again blood coming out as she continued to hit him without  stopping. She was stopped by the police that heard the screams coming from him and was sent to be judged. While there her internet identity was discovered and she was done for, a murder charge and multiple hacking to government agencies sent her to the hammer right away.

Reason for being in jail: Second degree murder, Hacking government Agency, Stealing information out of the government.

NC Preference: Both with Sub tendencies

Ons/Offs: my only off's are Scat,Gore,Vore,Bestiality other than that feel free to do whatever you want.

Vaulera

Miyu.... are you in the same three roleplays i am in?!?

elfguy

----

Vaulera

Just two, someone just applied with the exact same person as character picture.

Miyu

Vaulera

Oh no please don't I was merely giving a reason for my mixup!

elfguy

I think she's already inside the cell btw Vaulera
----