Forsaken - INTEREST CHECK

Started by Vampricprincessty, September 17, 2013, 08:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vampricprincessty

The apocalypse has come and gone. Humans with abilities that laid dormant within them now have come to the surface. The high and mighty government seeking to control the situation and labeled these humans, Forsaken. Their powers strength shows by the number of studs placed in their ears. The most powerful and dangerous locked away because of fear. The weak used for the cities needs. The ones in-between? Looked down on by all. If you not helping the ones without powers then what good are you? However, the ones in-between are the ones that will stand up. The ones that will fight for the rights of their forsaken allies. Which side will you choose?

Now this is just a interest check. If I get enough people I will start the OOC and then the IC treads. If you have any questions, please ask. 

Kadigan

It sounds interesting. Are you thinking more supernatural style powers or something more akin to say comic book style abilities?

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Vampricprincessty

It can be a mix of both really. I will put a limit on how many powers a player character can have and what powers will not be accept because it is unfair to the other players.

mainsnoires

I'm finding this concept interesting as well.

Vampricprincessty

Alrightly then! Maybe one more person and I will set up the OOC

Benen

you already know of my interest and my willingness to help you as much as possible.

Vampricprincessty

Alright! I will make sure to set up the OOC after I get off work tonight!

Benen

kk, I will work up my guy we talked about earlier.

Yukina

Vampricprincessty

It certainly will be! I got big plans! Ok, everyone. I am sorry that I could not start the threads up for game info/character sheets and the OOC last night. I was wiped out after getting off work at 1am. I will try again when I get off tonight.

Yukina

Sounds great! Can you give an example of a medium-scaled power?

Vampricprincessty

Here is a example. Animation: Ability to bring inanimate objects to life or to free an individual from petrification Maybe the character can only do bring inanimate objects to life. Then she can only control 3 objects at a time. If it is a large object only one can be use but not for a long period of time. It would take a toll on her power. I would call that medium because she is not a master of her power. She can only do so much before it takes a toll on her or she would have a limit on how long many/long she could use her power.

Is that a good enough example for you?

Yukina

Yes, that a great example. I just wanted to know what you felt as "medium". I might choose that power if you don't mind.

Edit: though maybe the weakness is that the objects wither away after she uses them, her power running on their "essence" or something

Vampricprincessty

Thats fine if you want to take that one.

REMINDER: I will for sure be making those threads tonight after work.

Yukina

Benen

ok for people still looking this over, and are wondering about the power system for the "Forsaken" know that it is a a tier system, ranging from one to five. Five is the highest known and considered a danger on the near planetary level. while one is less of a threat, but by mere human scale is still dangerous, though the government will use Tier ones in the armed forces, or experimentation.

Most of the ones with levels 3+ are locked away by the government for safety of the remaining human population, while those that are trusted are left alone, but not unchecked.

Vampricprincessty

Ok! You all can go and make your characters and place them here. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185780.0

Also it is not fully finished as you will see but that is because I am very busy today

Yukina

Yay! I'll be sure to get my character finished as soon as I can, Vampric

Codexa

mainsnoires

Thank you for the effort in creating the Forsaken character's thread. I'll be thinking and posting a CS soon.
Be well.

Vampricprincessty

We are still accepting characters, for any interested!