Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

You say I'm obsessed with the win? Look at your belt buckle! 'WIN' spelled in rhinestones? And! And.. you can deny all you want.. I know that's the original win that went missing. You had it melted down before anybody knew what happened. What happened to our working together for the win? First chance you got, I was locked outside with the sun only moments away. 1700 years and your greed had me sleeping in a dumpster. I hope its worth it. If you could sell my fangs, would you try to melt me down as well? Ah yes! I knew it! That thought crossed your mind before, hasn't it? Fat chance, 'cause I'm outta here! Well.. after.. come on.. one more time? Who's your Daddy?
*See Pillory*

Sybl

It certainly isn't you. That's a given. Sorry, until you get your life in order, and the fangs removed, there's no chance. Bye.

Cassiopeia

I feel like your eyes are always staring into my soul and it's throwing me off balance.  For the good of the universe this has to end!

Sybl

If you would quit drinking, maybe you could stand on your own. Give it a try. We're through. *Leaves*

Scott

You're too pretty, I'm getting distracted even at work... so goodbye.

Sybl

The distraction isn't me. it is that sexy secretary Brunhilda. Good bye.

Mordred

I've simply had enough of your shenanigans. All my years on this earth have made me incredibly patient.. until now. I tried, but you.. phew.. nope, can't do it. It's either the highway or an oversized toothpick. I choose, the road! Later, gorgeous!
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Hit the Road Jack. Don't linger here too long, I have pest repellant.

Insanityenviesme

You have pest repellents?! How come you never told me?! What else are you keeping from me?! No matter!! Just go away!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

abandoneddolly

Insanityenviesme

You told me you'd be my very own dolly! How dare you tempt me with such devious pleasure!! Get out!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

abandoneddolly

bu I was just another doll to add to your collection. I wanted to be special

Love And Submission

Bad dog! This is the last time you dig up my yard..That's it we're through...

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Anesa

Break up? (gets out magic 8 ball) All signs point to YES. Sorry DTW!  But the tribe has spoken!  Ciao! 

abandoneddolly

I cant be involved in anyone who makes there decisions through an eight ball sorry

Kazuume

I'm sorry but the constant messes on the floor are driving me crazy.......I'm leaving.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

MiaFire

Go on and leave. You don't seem to get that pets are like children and need guidance. So get out!
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Mordred

Sorry gorgeous.. just one of those 'we're too different' things. Fangs, fire.. you can see my logic, yes? But this castle? Yeah.. I'm not budging! You can have the servants old quarters in the back.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

I don't need your dust mites. I have my own place. At least it is ant free. Unlike your cold clammy place.  :P

Love And Submission

Your eyes creep me out...So this relationship is pretty much over...

Sybl

Love And Submission

Kazuume

You always leave your mouth hanging open! Close it and the door on your way out!  :P
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Sybl

Do you always have to moon everyone? We are so through.

Cassiopeia

Those full lips of yours are making our kisses far too soft and I'm craving something rough!  I've gotta bail, babe!