Ancient Egypt (Still Recruiting)

Started by AmbrosiaPudding, March 19, 2015, 12:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juggtacular

Quote from: CarnageIncarnate on March 28, 2015, 01:59:52 PM
Yeah but according to the books Hera , major bitch, though that might have been because of an unfaithful husband.

Oh yeah. Hera was an uber bitch. But if your job was to watch over and bless people for being faithful and your husband embarassed you and disrespected you pretty much daily by fucking everything with a pulse, you'd be a bit bitchish too lol...seriously he fucked cows on the regular.

Although she lost pretty much any sympathy I would have had when she said, "Because Zeus got this human woman pregnant, and I can't hurt him, I'm gonna take out all my vengeance on Hercules who had no choice in his conception. And she basically ruined his life every chance she got. And Zeus kinda just let it happen."

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Juggtacular on March 28, 2015, 02:04:06 PM
Oh yeah. Hera was an uber bitch. But if your job was to watch over and bless people for being faithful and your husband embarassed you and disrespected you pretty much daily by fucking everything with a pulse, you'd be a bit bitchish too lol...seriously he fucked cows on the regular.

Although she lost pretty much any sympathy I would have had when she said, "Because Zeus got this human woman pregnant, and I can't hurt him, I'm gonna take out all my vengeance on Hercules who had no choice in his conception. And she basically ruined his life every chance she got. And Zeus kinda just let it happen."

Yeah when I took mythology in high school I had little to no fondness for Hera. Persephone was my favorite.
Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Sirian Eve

Okay, SO I've been racking my brain with Ideas for Serqet. What if she was a goddess who played both sides? Like I want her to be a little involved in everything , but from behind the scenes.

Hmmm...ideas ideas.

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: Sirian Eve on March 29, 2015, 01:43:23 PM
Okay, SO I've been racking my brain with Ideas for Serqet. What if she was a goddess who played both sides? Like I want her to be a little involved in everything , but from behind the scenes.

Hmmm...ideas ideas.

I don't know... She's Ra's sister, so that would give Set very little reason to trust her or even interact with her. What could she possibly provide Set for him to even consider her as an ally?
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on March 29, 2015, 01:55:06 PM
I don't know... She's Ra's sister, so that would give Set very little reason to trust her or even interact with her. What could she possibly provide Set for him to even consider her as an ally?

Perhaps she doesn't have to ally with Set? Maybe she could ally with Kebechet?

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Ceralilly

Hello! I am glad to see you are starting up a game! (Still excited for Sleepy Hollow...hehehe)

Any Goddesses left?

xoxo
Cera
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: CarnageIncarnate on March 29, 2015, 01:58:49 PM
Perhaps she doesn't have to ally with Set? Maybe she could ally with Kebechet?

That's a possibility. Now that I think about it, Set has no reason to tell even his allies any more than he wants them to know, after all.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Ceralilly on March 29, 2015, 01:59:03 PM
Hello! I am glad to see you are starting up a game! (Still excited for Sleepy Hollow...hehehe)

Any Goddesses left?

xoxo
Cera

I'm definitely still going to get Sleepy Hollow up, I planned to do more on my next day off which I have no idea when it is. But yes, Sehkmet is still open.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Sirian Eve

What!!!? Sekhmet opened up!!???

*Goes to look*

On a side note: I'm interested in a side plot. I'm open to all sorts of ideas because right now I have no idea what I want to do with her. She must have purpose.

Ceralilly

I'll take her if you think I'd fit. :-)
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Sirian Eve on March 29, 2015, 02:10:47 PM
What!!!? Sekhmet opened up!!???

*Goes to look*

On a side note: I'm interested in a side plot. I'm open to all sorts of ideas because right now I have no idea what I want to do with her. She must have purpose.

Umm yes >.< yesterday afternoon. And she'd definitely have purpose. A big ole secret plot purpose actually.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Ceralilly

I PMed you about her and my hubby wants Osiris. :-)

Sirian Eve

I could of sword we had all the goddesses already. xp

Okay, So I'll get to work on my profile.

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Sirian Eve on March 29, 2015, 02:25:36 PM
I could of swore we had all the goddesses already. xp

Okay, So I'll get to work on my profile.

We did but la dame had to drop out. Then Viper pmed me and we created a Goddess for her to play. Viper is playing Kebechet, the ally in which your character could seek.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Sirian Eve

Alright, I'll shoot a pm to her then.

Ceralilly

Oh I really don't want to step on any toes....:-/

Sirian Eve

Quote from: Ceralilly on March 29, 2015, 02:32:02 PM
Oh I really don't want to step on any toes....:-/

You're perfectly fine. I just want to do a little side plotting with Sekmhet, but I didn't know the original player was gone.

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Sirian Eve on March 29, 2015, 02:39:47 PM
You're perfectly fine. I just want to do a little side plotting with Sekmhet, but I didn't know the original player was gone.

Yes, I was sad to lose someone but when you lose one typically, as it has now, you gain someone! Actually I gained two someones. So, good day so far.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Viper

I would certainly love to plot with you Sirian Eve! XD

AmbrosiaPudding

So, I'm waiting on a few CS' and someone to post  ::) but I feel like this is turning into a great game! I'd love to have some more mortals in the game though. Perhaps if we get more, I will consider opening up more spots for Gods/Goddesses.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

AmbrosiaPudding

Okay so, I've updated the first page with links to all of the IC threads as well as the OOC thread, the CS and I've highlighted in Red all of the free characters.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Chrystal

I have been talked into this... *glares playfully at Firefly, then winks*

Charsheets will be with you later today.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Chrystal on April 04, 2015, 09:56:06 AM
I have been talked into this... *glares playfully at Firefly, then winks*

Charsheets will be with you later today.

Definitely excited to have more characters!

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

AmbrosiaPudding

Even though the roleplay is underway we do still have room for more characters!

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Caela

This looks like an interesting concept. Need to do more reading but definitely color me interested. :) Do you have a need for something in particular?