Engine Heat V2: Characters and Application (Potential roles available)

Started by DarkEnigma, March 13, 2014, 02:59:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodied Porcelain

Well a trait isn't a skill. A trait is something inherent, a skill is something learned, is why I'm asking.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

DarkEnigma

Genetics play a big factor in certain areas, a predisposition for some mental of physical skill or attribute. Like stepping on a snowboard for the first time, fumbling a few times, then realising you are actually quite good at it.

Virgins are welcome in our little society, yet I cannot promise this status will remain ‘intact’ much longer.

“Gives the rest of the group a ‘I am talking about you pervs’ stare”

Bloodied Porcelain

LOL if anyone can handle being around her long enough to pop her cherry, I'm totally fine with that. xD She's just not currently the type I see as having had enough time to lose her V-Card.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Florence

O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Bloodied Porcelain

DarkEnigma

I hope you are all happy… I had to split up the character into two separate posts, seeing as we had to many awesomeness sexual ooze  words to be contained in one simple post.

Installed some virgin tech and added a rough sketch of ‘tri’ in team one, fleshing out both teams with enough dangly parts and enough feminine perfection.

I’ll open the main thread in a few minutes and we can start this baby off, unless someone has some objections/suggestions.

Bloodied Porcelain

mj2002

DarkEnigma

Neither was Mac.

Added them both and will change any suggestions/problems tomorrow.

Night all!

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Bloodied Porcelain

Anyone who wants to plot stuff with Mac, I'm open.

Con, Non-Con, and just about any type of scene or potential plot line. And to clarify... I put down that she's not planning to have kids, that doesn't mean I'd say no to the possibility later on in the story.

CurvyKitten

comes back in and blinks~ Holy crap leave you all be for a few hours :P hehe and yeah plotty stuff....ex's, Friends with benefits, rivals, besties....open to pretty  much anything. <,<...>.> wonders if that is a dangerous choice of words~ :P

TheLegionary

Hi everyone,
I was skimming this thread and I confess some concepts caught my attention. I may be interested in joining. I will keep you posted if I can.
TL

CurvyKitten

Looks at Tri, that is an exceedingly interesting character Flassche. :)

AND question how often has the two teams com across each other? Or are they meeting for the first time icly when the game starts?

Kokaine

So we have an OOC/chatter thread?

I'll be posting this weekend once I think of what my people are doing :)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

orderNchaos

Since we never actually got to start my character in this the first time, can I just throw her in like she was?

TheLegionary

mj2002

For Team 1, a 3rd driver or technician (not entirely sure what this role does). For team 2, a third driver or a mechanic. Those roles are definitely open, Im not sure if flassche has other options available as well.

DarkEnigma

Per request:  Removed the handler from team two, opening up one more slot there.

TheLegionary

Thanks, mj2002. Another silly question: what is the difference between a mechanic and a technician?

Kokaine

My take: The technician is focused more on the computers found in the vehicle, the mechanic the actual parts--though there is overlap between the two positions.

My O/Os

TheLegionary

Thanks. I am deciding which one I would be able to do better. As you see, I am not very strong with cars.

mj2002

I would think technician might be more appropriate then. I would guess that this role deals more with the truck's on board systems, not so much the racing vehicles themselves or the actual 'truck' part of the truck.

Bloodied Porcelain

I interpreted a technician as someone who handles any tech that gets used by the team... from the vehicle's onboard computers, to other misc tech that gets used to enhance their ability to win (IE I have Mac currently working on a helmet which has a visor that doubles as a clear read-out display so the driver can track things like gas, tire wear and tear, a map of the course, etc while never having to take their eyes off the road. Think Google Glass, but better).

That said... I have no idea where to start IC wise, which is why I haven't posted yet. >.<