Random Movie Quotes

Started by Lancis, March 22, 2007, 01:50:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ENlighten

"So if you're from Africa, why are you white...?"
Karen from Mean Girls ;D

Love And Submission

Hedley Lamarr: Qualifications?
Applicant: Rape, murder, arson, and rape.
Hedley Lamarr: You said rape twice.
Applicant: I like rape.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Kimbersqk

yo, jay, what are you doing, man?
Man, what's it look like I'm doing?
I'm finnin' to get my spot back.
How, by riverdancing with your drum?
I should just go talk to dr. lee.
I MEAN THERE ARE THREE OTHER P-2s ON THE Bass line, and I'm the one that gets challenged.
Gee, I wonder why.
Honestly, dawg, I would have came after you too.
Oh, my bad, my bad.
Hey, thanks a lot, man.
Let me see what you got.
[groans] [takes a breath] Why you forcin' it?
Man, I'm not forcin' it.
What you need to do is, you need to bang the drum.
I'm bangin' it.
Nah.
That's not what I'm talkin' about, dawg.
Look, love the drum.
Man, I do love my drum.
When's the last time you got some?
What? man, get out of here.
I'm just saying, I'm a little worried.
[grunts] What are you doing, man?
You gotta work the middle, jay, work the middle.
Work the middle.
(Devon) MAN, YOU DOING IT LIKE A VIRGIN.
(Devon) COME ON, PUMP IT.
[drumming] (Jayson) HOW'S THAT?
(Devon) YEAH, THAT'S IT. NOW YOU HITTING It.
**As the girls all are listening in the guys locker room***

Devon) WHAT YOU MEAN, YOU-- (male student) GENTLEMEN, You have now crossed the burning sands.
(Jayson) HEY, MAN, It's like the black k.k.k.
What you looking at, man?
Oh-- man, would you be quiet?
... And join a brotherhood like no other.
I don't see ernest.
Gentlemen of service, sons of scholarship.
It is my pleasure to welcome you to the lambda mu chapter of kappa kappa pi, national honorary band fraternity incorporated.
Your journey is now complete. yo, e.
Ernest, yo, e!
Yeah, that's my man!
[laughter] What's up, b? what y'all doin' here?
Yo, man, I went over.
Yeah, I thought you lost your damn mind.
I couldn't talk about it.
(Jayson) YEAH, OBVIOUSLY, DAWG.
(Charles) WELL, CONGRATS, MAN.
Hey, hold that.  ***** As he leans over to the girl he likes and she likes him and gives her a kiss****
Oo-kay.
Aw, yeah.
Mm.
Yes, I would love to go out with you.
(Devon) PLAYER, PLAYER.
Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon half way around the world. - Chaos Theory from Butterfly Effect

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries
Kimber doing what she loves. Signing C'est La Vie by B*Witched

Transgirlenstein

"Let's get you out the back Santa."

"That's very sweet of you Lee but this is one Santa that goes out the front."

-Scrooged
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

CaringGuy

"Chewing gum is really gross.  Chewing gum I hate the most."
-Willy Wonka (the Burton version that everyone seems to hate)

Kimbersqk

They (meaning girlfriend) won't break up with you because you are a geek... It is because you are an asshole.

The Social Network
Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon half way around the world. - Chaos Theory from Butterfly Effect

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries
Kimber doing what she loves. Signing C'est La Vie by B*Witched

Autumn52

"Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me, aren't you?"

Dustin Hoffman as Ben Braddock in The Graduate (great movie)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Remiel

"I suppose it all comes down to a simple choice: either get busy living...or get busy dying."

--Tim Robbins as Andy DuFresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Autumn52

I love that movie Remiel, that was a good quote.

Austin Powers: I've been frozen for 30 years. I've got to see if my bits and pieces are still working.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Lady Higashi

OMG I love you all!!! I have seen some of the best quotes. I've seen They Live, to Princess Bride, and others. You guys are soo awesome. Here's one for ya:

"I don't want to hear about no muthafuckin' ifs. All I want to hear from yo' ass is: 'You ain't got no problem Jules, I'm on the mutha fucka. Go back in there and chill them n***'s  out and wait for the cavalry which should be comin' DIRECTLY'."
"You ain't got no problem Jules. I'm on the mutha fucka. Go back in there and chill them n***'s out and wait for the Wolf which should be comin' directly."
"You sendin' the Wolf?"
"You feel better, mutha fucka?"
"Shit negro! That's all you had to say."

PULP FICTION is my favorite movie to quote. Next time, I'll quote the big speech at the beginning. You know "I shall strike down upon thee..." 
"When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept. For there were no more worlds to conquer. Benefits of a classical education."

One Month! Let's do this!

Autumn52

"Well, yes, ma'am, I do... I mean, I got everything I need right here with me. I got air in my lungs, a few blank sheets of paper. I mean, I love waking up in the morning not knowing what's gonna happen or, who I'm gonna meet, where I'm gonna wind up. Just the other night I was sleeping under a bridge and now here I am on the grandest ship in the world having champagne with you fine people. I figure life's a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You don't know what hand you're gonna get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you... to make each day count."

Leo as Jack in the Titanic

My favorite quote of the whole movie.

Oniya

God: Jesus...
Jesus Christ: Is that you, bowl of cherries?
God: Do bowls of cherries talk, Jesus?
Jesus Christ: I don't know. I've seen a lot of strange things over the years.
God: You need help, Jesus, and I will not forsake it.
Jesus Christ: Ohh, it's you Dad. So what's your advice?

-Jesus Christ, Vampire Hunter.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Mithlomwen

Dr. Egon Spengler: There's something very important I forgot to tell you.
Dr. Peter Venkman: What?
Dr. Egon Spengler: Don't cross the streams.
Dr. Peter Venkman: Why?
Dr. Egon Spengler: It would be bad.
Dr. Peter Venkman: I'm fuzzy on the whole good/bad thing. What do you mean, "bad"?
Dr. Egon Spengler: Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
Dr Ray Stantz: Total protonic reversal.
Dr. Peter Venkman: Right. That's bad. Okay. All right. Important safety tip. Thanks, Egon.

-Ghostbusters
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Lady Higashi

"Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow."

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. 
"When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept. For there were no more worlds to conquer. Benefits of a classical education."

Aiden

Emma: Congrats? For what, having sex with you?
Adam: You did a good job, so... I thought you deserved a balloon.

No Strings Attached

Love And Submission

[Pepper is reaching into Tony's chest cavity]
Tony Stark: Okay now, the copper wire - you got it?
Virginia 'Pepper' Potts: Yeah, I've got it.
Tony Stark: Now pull it out, gently, and just make sure you don't touch the s...
[BUZZ!]
Tony Stark: AH! - i-i-i-des!
Virginia 'Pepper' Potts: Sorry, I'm sorry!
Tony Stark: Don't touch the sides, that's what I was trying to tell you before. Now, just gently pull that out, and whatever you do, don't pull out the...
[Pepper pulls out the end, Tony's heart monitors go off]
Tony Stark: The magnet at the end of it. See, that was it. You just...
Virginia 'Pepper' Potts: What?
Tony Stark: What I was trying to tell you - no, don't put it back in! Just put it over there, we have to hurry...
Virginia 'Pepper' Potts: What's wrong?
Tony Stark: Oh, nothing, I'm just going into cardiac arrest, because you...
Virginia 'Pepper' Potts: *What*? I thought you said this was safe!
Tony Stark: ...just yanked it out like a trout!

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Prototype

Agent 47: Because that suitcase perfectly holds my Blaser Sniper Rifle, two .45s and a gag for irritating, talkative little girls like yourself. You want me to stop and get it out?

Nika Boronina: I don't know - you think we have time for foreplay?

The puritan filth, where ivy grows
The poisoned tear, the thorn, the rose
The sin, the pleasure, the sexual urge
Is what I choose for my last dirge

Scribe08

"You see what you get, Warriors? You see what you get when you mess with the Orphans?!"  - The Orphans Gang Leader. (The Warriors) 

freakula86

"I am the punishment of God, If you hadn't committed great sins, God wouldn't have sent a punishment like me upon you." (Blood and Bone)

DGblitz

Chaucer: You're good. You're very good. My lords, my ladies, and everybody else here not sitting on a cushion!
[crowd roars]
Chaucer: Today... today, you find yourselves equals.
[crowd roars]
Chaucer: For you are all equally blessed. For I have the pride, the privilege, nay, the pleasure of introducing to you to a knight, sired by knights. A knight who can trace his lineage back beyond Charlemagne. I first met him atop a mountain near Jerusalem, praying to God, asking his forgiveness for the Saracen blood spilt by his sword. Next, he amazed me still further in Italy when he saved a fatherless beauty from the would-be ravishing of her dreadful Turkish uncle.
[crowd, boo]
Chaucer: In Greece he spent a year in silence just to better understand the sound of a whisper. And so without further gilding the lily and with no more ado, I give to you, the seeker of serenity, the protector of Italian virginity, the enforcer of our Lord God, the one, the only, Sir Ulllrrrich von Lichtenstein!
[crowd roars]
Chaucer: Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week.

-A Knight's Tale, Jeffrey Chaucer
...I'm working on it; I'll have one when I'm able to put some thought into it

DG's ONs & OFFs

Lady Higashi

"YOU DONE BEEN SHRUNK!"

Despicable Me

gaggedLouise

From the final scene of The Law of Desire - (Pedro Almodovar, 1987): a man crazy with jealousy for the hero of the film is holding his sister (a post-op transsexual, by the way) in front of him with a gun pointing at her head, standing on the balcony. He's trying to force the cops, and her brother, in the patio below to meet his demands. One of the cops begins to fiddle with his service pistol to try to take the bad guy out. The inspector stops him:

Police inspector: "You jerk, don't think of it! The gun isn't some kinda toy!"
Beat cop: "But how am I ever going to be a good marksman if I don't get to practise at times like these?"

:D

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Novak

Quote from: Xandi on January 24, 2011, 03:33:33 PM
"Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me, aren't you?"

Dustin Hoffman as Ben Braddock in The Graduate (great movie)

Story of my life, or the other way around.  Either way always seems to be me and older women....

violet girl

Everything that's meant to happen, does.

Mena Suvari ~ American Beauty
Sexy like Sadie...No 'G' no 'R,' Baby, I'm 'X'-rated... " Let Yourself Get Down" Luscious Jackson | In Search of Manny LP (1993)
~Angela Hayes - Mena Suvari~
American Beauty

WickedEnigma

"We came to this planet looking for intelligent life...Oops! We made a mistake!" Robin Williams, Mrs Doubtfire
"Are you crying? There's no crying...There's no crying in baseball!" Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

"I was hoping I wouldn't have to do it this way..."
"What the hell is that?"
"Its a gun, what do you think it is?"
"Its your finger!"
"No its not, its a gun!"
(Kevin Costner & James Earl Jones - Field of Dreams (Death Note style!)
Death Note - L threatens the Task Force with his gun