Nekoboy for sale!

Started by Brandon, April 23, 2010, 11:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon

So I've been wanting to play my intellectual neko boy for a long time but my last partners not said anything in a long time so Im opening him up for story lines once again. I would prefer a somewhat dominant (not neccessarily hardcore dominatrix) female partner to take control of him

Youll find his writeup below. If he interests you please send me a PM with your interest and we can build an enjoyable game

----------------------------------

Name: Adonis
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 176 lbs
Race: Neko

Description: Adonis stands just under six feet tall and at first glance seems small and frail yet his body shows true definition in his muscles, especially on his limbs and chest. While he is clearly of Caucasian decent his skin has a tanned appearance and except for his head is completely void of body hair and the most notable feature is the large manhood between his legs that is almost always hard. His lilac colored hair is cut short and arranged in layers that give it a spikey yet layered look and his long cat ears extend outward yet usually seem to droop downward. Beneath the mane of hair on his head are a pair of beautiful saphire blue eyes that show intelligence and obedience. The few times he is allowed to wear clothes he likes to dress in casual garments with dark colors of blue, black, and gray as well as earth tones. The only piece of clothing he wears often is a metal studded collar around his neck with a silver bell.

Background: Adonis was not a person that evolved into a neko, rather he was made that way. He is the first successful fully breed of his kind and it was thought that when a female came of age they would sire thousands more for slavery. One thing that he quickly noticed when learning to please women was the cultural differences. His keen mind quickly realized that if he was to gain infinite knowlege in pleasing women he would also need infinite perspective in the different cultures of the world. His plan was to teach his children what he had researched himself over decades of work.

Since the moment of his birth Adonis has spent a lifetime learning about the world and to obey whoever holds his leash. He was taught early on to be more then a fuck toy but how to be a lover and intellectual. As a child and through his teenage years he studied cultures, science, philosophy, art, and sex. He was given his name due to his resemblance to the figure of the same name in ancient Greece, both in knowledge and beauty.

Everything from his education to his breeding was intended to create neko's of all sexes and sell them off to whoever was willing to purchase them. However that did not come to pass, the company handling his breeding and education quickly went bankrupt and had to abandon the project. Recently Adonis has been sold off and is awaiting a new owner to take hold of his leash

Skills: Has a college level training in Medicine, astrology, and Mechanical engineering. He also speaks several languages (most of them fluently) including English (with an American dialect), French, German, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, and Swahili.

Likes: Being petted, discussing intellectual pursuits, reading, being tied up, being whipped, being humiliated, anal sex (giving and recieving), a little romance
Dislikes: Drug paraphernalia, smoking, rape (really all you have to do is ask), and males
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play