The Darkness Takes Over (F for M or F who plays M) NEW PLOT ADDED!

Started by Usani, August 28, 2014, 01:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

Markiplier vs Darkiplier

I just got this idea from searching for pics of Markiplier on DA.

What happens when his evil alter-ego comes to life and starts to take over?  My character Amy has been with him for almost 2 years, she met him at PAX Prime when she was just a simple fan.  But, he saw more then that in her and for the first time in her life she felt special and loved.  Well, now they're living together and couldn't be happier.  She had finished college and even participates in some of his videos and has became a fan favorite with the fans! 

So Mark starts to change a little at first he starts cussing more and becoming more agitated through his gameplays but at first she thinks its normal.  But, then she starts noticing when he plays his horror playthroughs he doesnt flinch AT ALL!  And after that things get weird and he asks more forceful towards her and it starts to scare her.  And when he snaps out of it he doesnt remember.  Well what happens when one night theyre in bed and things get heated and rough rather quickly and the next morning he has no recollection of it and sees bruises on her?

(Thats all I have so far and would love to expand!  I would prefer someone who is familiar with his videos and if not I can show you some so you get the gist of what im looking for!)

New idea!

A young woman starts hearing a voice in her head and at first she just thinks its her imagination.  But what she doesn't know is that it's a really demon who picks his victims and whoever he chooses he takes control of mentally.  But he eventually decides to show himself and shows up in his human form.  He then gives her a decision, become his slave or she dies and he takes her soul.  He grows attached to this woman and so he will do whatever it takes to keep her.

Please read my O/O in my signature at the bottom!

His demon form: Is basically just him with pitch black eyes and claws with pale skin.  Coudnt really find a good enough photo.

His human form

Usani

To help understand what I'm look for here are a few videos.