What are you drinking? (archive)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeamonAndae19

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Mordred

*is certain he recognizes that arched eyebrow.. wondering if behind that book she also has a wiggling nose that perhaps makes things happen? or is this thought simply sounding slightly mad?* :)

Finally.. coffee. *listens to the tiny little sighs inside.. as the cells all get happy at the thought*
*See Pillory*

Skadii

COFFEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

IllusionofWords

COFFEE, black, once in a great while with cream and suger.

Mordred

Back to the drawing board. In the form of my finger just barely touching the surface of this lovely dark pool that rests in this big brown cup. Just the softest disturbance to it's glossy little sea.. sending out a very faint rippling wave towards the ceramic. Yeah.. otherwise known as coffee. Unmessed with.. for optimum injection into my greedy little cells.
*See Pillory*

Bayushi

Canada Dry.

It's very rare I drink this, but I figured it might help keep my stomach settled?

Yay for the medicinal uses of ginger!

Mr Bigglesworth

Green Tea, and Iced Passion Fruit Tea.

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

lenka

BEER!
Carlton Dry at that xD

despickable

Ginger Beer (My current favorite soda)

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Prototype

Some regular black coffee.

The puritan filth, where ivy grows
The poisoned tear, the thorn, the rose
The sin, the pleasure, the sexual urge
Is what I choose for my last dirge

Mordred

Much needed Daily Grind of the Day Number Two.. to thwart the rising feeling of utter brain-death.
*See Pillory*

NightRabbit

Lemonade, cool and refreshing. :3

Mr Bigglesworth

Just finished a glass of wine (what was I thinking?) and ... surprise!  Tea!!!!

Mordred

In this case, the coffee is drinking me.
*See Pillory*

Mr Bigglesworth

Nothing.  And might I say I am quite thirsty - and I am out of ice, must I drink warm water?  Bah.

Oniya

Quote from: Mordred on August 09, 2012, 08:02:44 PM
In this case, the coffee is drinking me.

A good Russian coffee, then?

Iced hazelnut coffee - that could probably use more ice.  Maybe I should start freezing coffee for later.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Mordred

Quote from: Oniya on August 09, 2012, 08:09:25 PM
A good Russian coffee, then?

Iced hazelnut coffee - that could probably use more ice.  Maybe I should start freezing coffee for later.

I love iced coffee.. where I used to work we had a wonderful machine that would grind and brew a cup within 30 seconds. I would take two cups.. a giant one filled with ice and a mug. One to drink fast while the other cooled. Mmm then would happily feel the engines whir to life. Of course I would crash a few hours later so would have no choice but to refuel. :)

I like your idea of freezing coffee. I think tomorrow it's going to be an icy day! ;D
*See Pillory*

despickable

A can of Becks as we call them in Aussie a cold tinnie

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Autumn52

Mr Bigglesworth

Mordred

My second cuppa coffee. Just finished my first. I have catching up to do.
*See Pillory*

Lilias

Water. Probably close to a gallon by now.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI