New Olympia

Started by BenBK, September 15, 2010, 08:02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BenBK

Forgive the lack of ingenuity if this is ground that's already been tread upon, but.

I was considering a game for human characters that were inhabitated with the spirit of Greek Gods of lore.

In considering I thought it might be fun to have it go multiple ways. Say someone gets Ares...and that person essentially BECOMES Ares, in personality and mind. The spirit of Ares is just so strong, that it simply overshadows the man that existed before the old God's spirit appeared. Including memories, emotions, etc.

Whereas another man may get Zeus...and finds a balance between the old God and the man that existed before the God came to that person.

You could even say a person gets 'tagged' with a god/goddess, and their willpower is simply too much, and they get all the aspects of said God but almost entirely retains their own emotions.
"Girls are too much, boys act too tough; enough is enough."

Luella

It sounds fun! I'd love to be Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love, Beauty and Romance! I can see my character as a really bimbotic one, always obsessed with her looks, but she has a good heart and seeks to share everything to everyone, of course, she gets easily manipulated! 
Every time a child says, "I don't believe in fairies," there is a fairy somewhere that falls down dead ~James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan

Spice

It does sound fun. Not to mention clever and creative, I'd be Artemis, mistress of the hunt.