Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 3 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 24, 2009, 03:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trieste

Quote from: Eden on May 28, 2009, 07:37:02 PM
Eden staggers out of Triete's hut, grinning happily. "Mmmm... best therapy ever!"

* Trieste starts to wander out wearing nothing but a large grin ... then yeeps and darts back into her hut before anyone can see her.

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: Trieste on May 28, 2009, 08:13:30 PM
* Trieste starts to wander out wearing nothing but a large grin ... then yeeps and darts back into her hut before anyone can see her.
* Saffron notices Trieste from above, but says nothing as she continues to watch, amused.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

elenisil

Elenisil climbs up on the roof and sits down near Saffron. "Mind if I join you? There is entirely too much chaos for my liking."

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: elenisil on May 28, 2009, 08:26:32 PM
Elenisil climbs up on the roof and sits down near Saffron. "Mind if I join you? There is entirely too much chaos for my liking."
Saffron shakes her head a bit, chuckling. "Not at all, plenty of room to share... though I wouldn't want to bring the chaos up here."
Us against the world

elenisil

Quote from: Saffron on May 28, 2009, 08:27:52 PM
Saffron shakes her head a bit, chuckling. "Not at all, plenty of room to share... though I wouldn't want to bring the chaos up here."

Elen laughs, "Thanks, I don't think anyone would think to look up, they are too busy tossing accusations around."

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: elenisil on May 28, 2009, 08:30:14 PM
Elen laughs, "Thanks, I don't think anyone would think to look up, they are too busy tossing accusations around."
Saffron nods a bit. "Well, hopefully it will all be over soon. We've only got three votes to wait for now."
Us against the world

Trieste

Speaking of, where is that Sheriff of ours? *grumbles* >.>

Marguerite

Quote from: Trieste on May 28, 2009, 08:38:01 PM
Speaking of, where is that Sheriff of ours? *grumbles* >.>

I believe he is checking his ass in the chaps in our hut.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Trieste

Well, take his mirror away and give him a slap on that bare ass. >.>

LadySky

LadySky grumbles as she cannot stop poking herself with her needles.

"It is not easy to sew well when thinking of lynching someone!" she cries out in frustration.

LadySky decides to close the shop for the rest of the day and go find someone to fornicate with.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

pianoman7117

Piano calls from his hut with Ladysky "Tell him to hurry it up will ya?"

Yomamaween

Yoma comes out from her hut, having to put the carrots away, and checks the new tally of votes "oh dear..."  She muses softly, her eyes wide as she sees the dramatic shift. "Were mushrooms not such a bad thing?"  She ponders, rubbing her face. 

Looking over towards Trieste's hut, she'd seen the nudity, and the grin.  A vibrant blush forms over her face.  She'd heard of these things.  Had the woman forgot her clothes and become what she shant?  Was this really more than what it appeared.  A wolf certainly has no clothes when it turns from man to beast. 

"I...I have seen a different light."  She stammers, looking up nervously.  "I have seen the devil..I have seen...."  She gulps.  "I would like to change my vote to Trieste"  She gulps, running quickly then.  "I'm off to the apothecary!"  She hollers in a panic.  "I need seeds!"

Trieste

(( *falls over giggling* We now know Yomama has sex with all her clothes on! ))

More seeds for poison, I wonder? Hmmm...

Autumn Sativus

Saffron watches Yoma go, calling after her not to waste her vote on a peasant.
Us against the world

LadySky

LadySky stops short as she realizes the vote is suddenly coming down to two of her fellow villagers!

She realizes that now is not the time for fornication as someones life is in danger.

"Oh dear, we must choose the right one!" she sits on the bench by the ballot box and tries to sort all the evidence.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Yomamaween

Quote from: Saffron on May 28, 2009, 09:13:02 PM
Saffron watches Yoma go, calling after her not to waste her vote on a peasant.

"How can I be sure!?"  She yells, turning and looking flustered.  "no one would be without clothes unless..."  She shook her head, turning again.

((sex with clothes on would be better than no sex at all...I would guess *cackles*))

Trieste

... unless they were having an enjoyable afternoon in the hands of a fair lass of the village! *grumbles* Prude!

(( *dies of laughter* omg, if I get lynched, Yoma, I'm so haunting you, ahahaha. ))

Autumn Sativus

Do you never walk about your home in your natural nude state Yoma?

Sometimes we get so comfortable, we forget that we are not wearing the proper clothing to be out in public, or none at all!
Us against the world

LadySky

LadySky walks around the square mummbling and grummbling under her breath for what seems like hours.

"Move here for peace and quiet and this has to happen!" she shakes her head in despair and continues to ponder the problem at hand.

Entering her hut she locks herself in for several more hours.....finally emerging drunk and naked!

Stumbling to the ballot box she changes her vote to one that her gut tells her is necessary. Rhapsody

Flopping down into the dirt naked and drunk she yells for her hut-boy to carry her home!

"Pianomannnnnnnn! Oh Pianomannnnnnnnn! Wherd is you sweet Pianomannnnnnn!"

pianoman7117

Piano rushes to Ladysky, picking her up in his arms and quickly runs back into the hut with her, accidently banging her head against the doorframe on the way in, closing the door behind them.

Nadir

*ponders the nude beauty*

Weren't you all nekkid at the party the other night, Lady? Though, I must say, it becomes you. ^w^

LadySky

LadySky giggles and "weeeeeeeeeees!" as Piano carries her home.

"Umph! Ow you silly Piano!" she yelps as her head is banged.

(I must admit I love to be nakie!)

Nadir

(Your avatar is still doing that thing to me >_>)

Autumn Sativus

You see Yoma, we all have our nakie moments... and fun... Nothing to be suspicious over. Not yet, at least.
Us against the world

pianoman7117

Piano lays her on the bed, patting her head to make the pain go away. "Sorryyyyyy" He takes a sip of some the good stuff Ladysky had left over next to her bed.