The Inn (Full)

Started by MagicalPen, September 07, 2014, 04:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Time/Setting: Medieval/Fantasy

The Inn sat alone, in the middle of nowhere, tucked away on the side of the road near where the forest crept down from the nearby mountains. It was self-sustaining, for the most part, the lands around it converted into a farm. A family lives and runs the farm and Inn though have fallen on hard times lately as travel along the roads have diminished.

Local troubles and rumors of war have spread, keeping people off of the roads. Monsters lurking in the forests, though, force those seeking to travel to find shelter for the night.

A Family-Incest based RP, where the Family Inn will eventually turn into a Brothel, putting on live shows for the patrons that visit.

The Father - 44 - MagicalPen
The Mother - 42 - Taken - Anna Katrine
The Oldest Daughter - 20 - LimitlessNikki
The Oldest Son - 19 - MagicalPen
The Middle Daughter - 18 - RedEve
The Youngest Son - 17 - MagicalPen
The Twins - 16 - Nymphadora

Character Sheets - send via PM to me:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Picture:[/b]
[b]Background/Personality:[/b]

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

Accepted Characters:

Catherine, the Mother
Name: Catherine
Role: Mother
Picture:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Background/Personality: Catherine grew up in the slums of one the larger cities. She had to fight and her way to any scrap of coin she could, by any means neccasary. As soon as she could, she headed out of the city to find new fortunes. First she found her husband, and soon after their first child was born. The rest of the children soon followed and they bought the farm. Even tough she has come further than she ever would have imagined, she still wants to have more. Even if she has to use other people, her husband or even her own children to get there.

She is extremely proud of her children, even when they act up, and will go to great lenghts to protect them and lead them on the right way. But that does not mean that she wont have her daughters serve the patrons half naked for extra tips.

Aimee, Oldest Sister

Name: Aimee
Role: Older Sister
Background/Personality: Aimee was always the rebellious one, there wasn't a rule she didn't break and she did it with flair and in your face attitude. The town knew her as a trouble maker, she was a 'fast girl' she ran around with lots of boys and it was rumored she went with girls too. She liked to do things girls weren't suppose to do but her rural upbringing and allowed her to partake of things proper young ladies just shouldn't do.
She's tough and has no problem speaking her mind when it comes right down to it, she is neither coy or timid. She is considered lewd and boisterous by many. By all rights she should have been married by now but her bad reputation had prevented that from happening not that she seemed to care she always says she doesn't need a man following her about.
She is protective of her siblings on the outside but has no problem challenging them either when she thinks it serves them or her.

Miranda, Middle Daughter
Name: Miranda
Role: Middle daughter
Picture: https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/d/d0/Miranda.jpg
Background/Personality: Miranda had been a free spirit from an early age. Even as a toddler she would wander off, following a butterfly until she was half a mile away from their farm, or venturing into the nearby woods even though her parents had forbidden her to. This sense of freedom and urge to discover never quite left her, even though her father and mother tried to rein their daughter in a bit. Indeed, she soon was experimenting with the boys from the nearby farms. What started out with kissing and then some clumsy feeling each other up soon turned into more, and unbeknown – she hoped – to her parents, Miranda had something of a reputation with the young boys of the nearby village and farms as being “easy” and “loose”. Some would even whisper she was a strumpet. In reality, Miranda had enjoyed a few boyfriends, and even an occasional roll in the hayloft with a guest at her father’s inn. Now 18 years old, Miranda actually prefers the company of men to that of boys, but she could never admit as much to her mother or father. She is fearful of her father, not because he is a mean or harsh man but because she knows her actions would likely shame him. She is close to her mother and siblings and is especially protective of her younger siblings.
additional photograph

The Twins

Name: Jemma & Julie
Role: Twins
Picture:
Twins
NSFW

Background/Personality: Identical twins. The girls are inseparable and incredibly close, they are also very different in personality. Jemma has always been the one in charge of the two.

Jemma is nearly an hour younger than her sister, is identical in looks but a bit shorter and yet is extremely bossy and forward. Not afraid to speak up in defense of her twin Jemma will often speak for her, in fact. She is more free with her body and has taken to encouraging her twin to experiment with her through soft touches and sweet whispers that the rest of the family are really unable to understand.

Julia is shy and timid. She will rarely ever speak up at all, even around her family. She prefers to let Jemma speak for her. They think very much alike as it is and if need be, Julie will tell Jemma in whispers what she is thinking.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Nymphadora

Hi Red! Maybe we'll finally get to play a scene together!  ;)
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

MagicalPen

Nope...as per my usual rules, Females as Females, Males as Males, etc.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Updated with taken roles.

In need of a Mother!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

RedEve

Quote from: Nymphadora on September 07, 2014, 06:03:16 PM
Hi Red! Maybe we'll finally get to play a scene together!  ;)

That would be fun!  ;D
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

RedEve

Nikki, seeing as Aimee and Miranda are both wild children, it would make sense if they are at least somewhat aware of each others activities? For no other reason than the fact they will have probably "shared" some boys by now (by which I do not mean a threesome but both of them separately hooking up with the same boy).

MagicalPen

Ok. Thats everyone.Will set up OOC thread either tonight or tomorrow.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

RedEve

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: RedEve on September 08, 2014, 07:48:31 AM
Nikki, seeing as Aimee and Miranda are both wild children, it would make sense if they are at least somewhat aware of each others activities? For no other reason than the fact they will have probably "shared" some boys by now (by which I do not mean a threesome but both of them separately hooking up with the same boy).

A village is a small place so yes I think the two of them would be well aware of each others activities though to be fair I think everyone would know or at least think they know about Aimee's proclivities.

MagicalPen

Keep in mind that the village is about a days ride from the Inn - which makes it a perfect place for an Inn.

AKA the Inn and Farm are not part of the village, but a good ways off from it.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry