My Brother's Sex Slave (M looking for any to play F)

Started by LostInTheMist, July 28, 2020, 02:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostInTheMist

It's a pretty familiar plot, but one I've come back to after a long time away. There are a couple of options I envision here.

Option 1: Brother returns for summer break from a year in college on the opposite coast of the country; he hasn't been able to afford coming out for Christmas or during Spring Break. While he was away, his sister went from a gawky fifteen year-old kid to a sixteen year-old knockout. His parents go away for a cruise or a second honeymoon, or any other week-plus long trip, and while they're away from the house, big brother is in charge.

Option 2: Big sister returns from college for the summer. Similar to Option one, she hasn't been home since she went away to school. Little brother has always had the hots for his sister and now that he's sixteen, he's finally ready to take her. He's afforded the chance when their parents go away for a week or more, leaving the two of them on their own.

This is not a realistic story. If you're looking for deep, story-driven games, or a complicated plot, this is not it. I envision this as kind of a "rape equals love" story where the sister resists initially, but it feels too good and she orgasms helplessly as her brother fucks her. Where we go from there is up to us. When the parents return, they have to hide their new relationship; maybe sister helps him get some of her friends, or maybe he rents her out to his friends.... We can talk specific kinks when we talk about the game.

If you're not comfortable with sixteen year-olds, I can do older characters.

If you have an interest, please PM me.
My Apologies and Absences  Updated April 1, 2024

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: House sitting. Will not be replying until I return. See my A/As for details.