Pokemon rivals ( M looking for F)

Started by Zekromnomnom, October 01, 2013, 12:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zekromnomnom

I don't have a whole lot planned out for this yet, but I'd like to do an RP with someone where we each play a trainer starting out in Pallet Town with a starter given to us by Professor Oak. I would like to play around sixteen or maybe a little older, but I'm thinking not above that. Maybe we had to finish high school before we could go on our adventure. Anyway, I'm thinking the starters can be any fairly common pokemon, or one of the starter pokemon from the games, but either way. Below are a few ideas for maybe how the whole thing starts.

As for what kind of partner I'm looking for, I tend to have pretty vanilla kinks, so there, as long as it's nothing too extreme, when it comes to the more adult events in the RP, I'm okay with it. I would like someone that's pretty good at giving a good solid paragraph or two at least. And someone that has pretty good grammar and spelling.

1. Childhood friends- We both grew up in the same town and we were neighbors. I would love if the girl in this one picked to play a sort of tomboyish character, because my character always teased her for being a girl and being not as good when he was little and didn't know better and because of it, she became sort of tomboyish because of it. And they wouldn't have to be from Pallet, but they would just go there to start their journey.

2. Pen Pals- Somehow the two of us, from completely different towns, maybe even from different regions, came to know each other. Maybe we met when our parents took us on the S.S. Anne when we were young and we decided to be pen pals. Something like that. Anyway, we always exchanged mail and later, when he got the pokegear upgrade, we started calling and texting each other and then when we finished school, we decided to become trainers together, both meeting in person for the first time in years at Oak's lab. For this one, I would love, but it's not at all required, to maybe have a more girly girl.

3. Strangers- In this idea, we just both show up at Oak's lab at the same time from wherever it is we came from. Maybe one of us already has a pokemon to start with and he's going to just get a pokedex from Oak, and then runs into the other trainer who is leaving Oak's with their new pokemon and they drop their balls and they get them switched around or something. I dunno, we have a few options here.

4. Good guy and bad girl- For this one, it would be a sort of variation of the first idea. And possibly harder to work out. But anyway, for this one, the two characters would have been childhood friends, but at a certain point, the girl's family moves away to a bigger city. And in the bigger city, she falls in with the wrong crowd and ends up joining Team Rocket (could also be Team Aqua or Magma, and so the setting for this one could be Johto, Kanto, or Hoenn). Then, later on, when the boy starts his journey to be a pokemon trainer, he comes across his old friend when the team is doing some criminal act and the two battle. And maybe he sort of captures her and tries to convince her to stop being a criminal or maybe she's being blackmailed by the criminals and he tries to help her. Or on the other hand, maybe she escapes and they keep meeting, and eventually she starts to question her ways. This idea would be harder to work out, though, since they would have less direct interaction.

I will add more ideas if they come to me.

PS- I am willing to discuss the idea of pokemorphs to involve them in any sexual stuff if desired.

PPS- The female in this could also be a trap. If someone wanted to switch things up. Just saying.

Zekromnomnom

Bump because I'm still open to starting more of these kinds of games.

GRKeistra

If you're still looking I think I'd like to try one of your plots out with you. Maybe the childhood friends one or the strangers one both look great. I do prefer a slightly odd starter but other than that I'm excited to see what we can come up with together.

Atlas Daylis

I would also be interested in this rp if it is still open. I'm thinking of either option 1 or 4.