My phantom or Reign of fire themed roleplay ideas (un)

Started by playfullchick76, April 14, 2009, 11:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

For these, i use the movies for ideas.

For Reign of fire, it would be set in England, with me in charge of a colony of survivors. It could go like it did in the movie, or slightly different,depending on the responses and roleplay ideas that i get offered.

For my phantom one, based on the phantom comics, it would be set now, in 2009. I would be the daughter of a man who tried for nearly 40 years to prove that the phantom, the ghost who walks, truly existed.But now he's dying of cancer,and with me working for a cable show, i talk the producer into letting me go into the jungle with a team to find out if the ghost who walks is real.

It could go a few ways.The one on my mind is that smugglers or  another armed group would capture us, and decide to hold us for ransom. I would be lead away by one of them to 'pleasure' him, but fight back and escape.Reaching the top of a waterfall, i leap from it to avoid being caught again, and wake up to find that ive been found and taken in by the real phantom.He could even be a fan of the cable show that i work for.

Or if someone has a better idea,suggest away.For this one, it helps if you know the comics and the character well.

playfullchick76

If you know the comics, and even seen the movie, i dont doubt that you can play it out with me. It would be a romantic themed one deep into the rp,Depends on how you see it playing out.

youve seen my idea, what did you think of it.

Doktor Sleepless

I've seen the movie and, better yet, read the comics. I'm game, shoot me a PM.