News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cryptic

Nope he didn't wait two turns so

What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Bedroom Lazarus

This..is where it should actually be .... stop cheating Cryptic.  You took it down 2 more.

Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Zaphod

Bah! This thread is full of women with loose morals. They will cheat, they will claw, they will do anything.

Shewolf

Correct => The priest can count, just don't count on the priest.  ;)

Quote from: Zaphod on March 01, 2014, 12:45:45 PM
Bah! This thread is full of women with loose morals. They will cheat, they will claw, they will do anything.
Life is so unfair!  ::)

Bedroom Lazarus

-653  And here I thought I was reliable for some things.  Teasing words and gestures at your beck and call.

Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 

The Sins that Beckon Me

Zaphod

Fabjuth

"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Bedroom Lazarus

The Sins that Beckon Me

Shewolf

Kevak

Shewolf

Zaphod

Quote from: Shewolf on March 01, 2014, 01:31:11 PM
You give up so easily.  :P

Diversification is the name of the game. :P

Fabjuth

"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Bedroom Lazarus

-648  Sorry Ms Marie.  But your number is now erased.

The Sins that Beckon Me

Badbear62

Hi all,  men we are really behind here.

Derwaysh

We shall rock out with our jocks out, brother Lazarus.

Bad bear, bad! Wrong number! ~Stick thwaps~

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Loken

Derwaysh

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Shewolf

Bedroom Lazarus

-642  A pack of men for a single wolf.  Seems fair to me.  Derwaysh you distract her with your pubic vein.  I'll close in from behind to hamstring her.

The Sins that Beckon Me

Loken

Shewolf