Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sartracker

" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

Lucius Cornelius

Sweet Trouble

Quote from: Azrael Annavianna on September 23, 2010, 09:20:15 AM
I believe Sweet Trouble to be beautiful no matter what she looks like....  the beauty of the human soul

Thank you so much, that was lovely ( and I will let you imagine the lovely things it did  :-*)

Sorry don't do horses

Seara

Not in this thread. open your yim *wink*

Quote from: Lucius Cornelius on September 23, 2010, 10:54:36 AM
and then take out tongue and make a wet way slow , moving down, to one of your sides, around your tit?

Never know in this crowd >.>

Lucius Cornelius

giggles, yep too crowd, need to organize ourselves
laughs

Sweet Trouble

*giggles* because you giggled first they are contagious

Lucius Cornelius

Sweet Trouble

*falls against you laughing*  Thanks I love to laugh.

Lucius Cornelius

my pleasure, i love laugh too .

*hold arms around now that you has fall against me*.. giggles.

Sweet Trouble

*giggles* If we keep this up we will be in trouble and not the type of trouble I like *giggles then grins mischievously*

Cyra

Quote from: Lucius Cornelius on September 23, 2010, 11:31:04 AM
my pleasure, i love laugh too .

*hold arms around now that you has fall against me*.. giggles.
Lucius honey, I think you can wrap your arms around three beautiful women can't ya? Those women being Seara, Sweet Trouble & myself.
Or is that to much for you to handle? :-*

Lucius Cornelius

madam, i try my best to please !.

;D ;D.

(glad that i have had a good lunch, that can take almost my strengh out and make me die but oh sweet die will be) giggles

Sweet Trouble

Quote from: Cyra on September 23, 2010, 11:50:50 AM
Lucius honey, I think you can wrap your arms around three beautiful women can't ya? Those women being Seara, Sweet Trouble & myself.
Or is that to much for you to handle? :-*
Quote from: Lucius Cornelius on September 23, 2010, 11:56:25 AM
madam, i try my best to please !.

;D ;D.

(glad that i have had a good lunch, that can take almost my strengh out and make me die but oh sweet die will be) giggles

I like the way you think, It would be a new experience for me yummy!

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Azrael Annavianna

Always walk in at the wrong time, I have to stop that!
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

MrDiamondBackJack

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Lucius Cornelius

not in wrong time do not worry! giggles

still nothing has happened,  to the best of my knowledge laughs.

Quote from: Sweet Trouble on September 23, 2010, 12:08:01 PM

I like the way you think, It would be a new experience for me yummy!

laughs, well i like the way that you think too. giggles. but now seems that instead 3 woman and a man are three man and a woman, hope you still like it
laughs

MrDiamondBackJack

I flexible.  Hold on.  *runs into the farm house to look for Memaw's stash of moonshine and a couple of mason jars.*

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Cyra

Quote from: Lucius Cornelius on September 23, 2010, 12:18:25 PM
not in wrong time do not worry! giggles

still nothing has happened,  to the best of my knowledge laughs.

laughs, well i like the way that you think too. giggles. but now seems that instead 3 woman and a man are three man and a woman, hope you still like it
laughs
I'm back to join ya Lucius!! How many men and how many women now?

Lucius Cornelius

*look left, look right*
seems to be alone *grins *

well party of one to one then! giggles

Cyra

Quote from: Lucius Cornelius on September 23, 2010, 04:00:27 PM
*look left, look right*
seems to be alone *grins *

well party of one to one then! giggles

There's nothing wrong with that!  Guess I'll turn ya into my own personal human slip and slide!! Wheeee!!

Lucius Cornelius

well i don't have complains about that also . giggles.
ehem i mean...

as mistress say

MrDiamondBackJack

*he got rather lost looking for Memaw's moonshine stash when he found her playboy stash instead.  A few hour later he finally returns with some moonshine, but realizes that two of the critters are already circling each other*  Soon they'll be done sparkin' an'll git ta matin'  *for a moment thinks about hiding behind a hay bale and watching, but decides to go in the barn with his jug instead, or he might be spotted and forced to share.

Lucius Cornelius

you know, we are in the whisper thread, so if you have whisper all of that on my ear there is no way that you go unspotted.

giggles :P

MrDiamondBackJack

*whispers*

>>>Ah cain't hear ya an' ya cain't have ma moonshine...  go back ta yer ruttin' dance.

(I am dyslexic and said here instead of hear, and made a few other mistakes, other than those I intended.  It is now fixed, but if you still can not read it, what I said was:  I can not hear you and you can not have my moonshine.  Go back to your mating ritual.  I really did not intend to get in the way and I am done now.  Sorry.)