The Maze (Requesting and Accepting)

Started by Wicked Emi, December 02, 2016, 12:42:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Emi

Quote from: AraelRose on February 11, 2017, 11:46:56 AM
This story actually sounds pretty interesting. Going to work on putting together a male character if no one minds?
Go for it ^.^
Always happy for more people :D

Tokyorose627

more people are always great!!!

I just noticed we're getting a lot of male characters! O.o

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on February 11, 2017, 08:05:29 PM

Hey, we are all waiting for you on IC o.o

Devil's Advocate

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on February 11, 2017, 08:05:29 PM

Michelle: The more for me to dominate and manipulate. :)
O/o's

A/a's

The trouble with resisting temptation is that is may never come again!

Wicked Emi

(sooo I'm a jackass V.V
Here is another accepted character that I thought I posted....but didnt....-sigh-)
Played by: AraelRose

Name: Nathan Locke
Physical: Lightly Built
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5' 10”
Weight: 124 lb
Extra: None

Sexual Preference: Pansexual
Sexual Style: Switch with a preference for being in control.
Kinks: Foreplay, kissing, scratching, light biting, Anal (with a slight preference for giving) hard pounding forget your problems and everything else sex.

Personality: Nathan grew up learning to do whatever it took to survive. While this would make some appear hunted or jaded Nate retains an easy going charm that covers his more ruthless nature. To most people he is laid back often the first to crack a joke or offer a shoulder to cry on. To his friends, well he really doesn't have those. He is coldly calculating and utterly without morals seeing everything in terms of action and consequence. His sexuality is as flexible as he is and while he is naturally pansexual he will use sex just like any other tool. To get what he wants. He is surprisingly capable and prefers to use knowledge or talk to get what he wants. To him violence is a useful tool but not always the best one for every job. If he does fight he is likely to fight as dirty as possible taking every advantage he can without any regards to fairness.

Nathan had a fairly easy childhood as far as such things in Linmarsh go. He had two sisters and a brother as well as parents that did all they could to protect and care for them. Until he was seven years old and a house fire took them all from him. He could hear his younger brother crying out for help in the smoke even as he made his own escape from the blaze but never looked back. With no surviving neighbors or family friends he took to the streets with only the clothes on his back. He adapted quickly Stealing and hustling in any way he could and rarely getting caught. He probably would have continued on like that for the rest of his life if not for the disease. It was something he could not talk his way out of and the risk of catching it finally tipped the odds enough for him to risk the dangers of the maze.

Wicked Emi