Bathory: The Demon Countess (Bon, Non-Con, EX)(Dom's Needed)

Started by Vostroya, June 09, 2013, 04:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clio

You heard the man.

And there might just be a curvy redhead virgin in the group of slaves, but I can't say for sure...;)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

eBadger

Quote from: Christa McGinn on July 03, 2013, 03:43:25 PM
You heard the man.

And there might just be a curvy redhead virgin in the group of slaves, but I can't say for sure...;)

My lord, Christa, has no one ravished you yet?

Clio

Dray

Quote from: Christa McGinn on July 03, 2013, 05:12:31 PM
Haha. Indeed they have not. ;)

Well I can certainly fix that after I get my character set up...

Clio

helvorn

Dray

I hope this is alright, I wasn't entirely sure about the history...If I need to change anything or add anything then let me know.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Logan Shepherd
Played By: Ty5550
Relation to Bathory: Trainer

Vital Statistics: 6' 2", wild and shaggy dark brown hair.  Scruffy facial hair with a strong chin and prominent eyebrows.  A well toned and muscular figure.  Body is covered in scars from both claws and blades alike. 

Werewolf Form: 7'2", covered in dark grey fur with light grey markings.  Feral eyes and teeth, very strong and muscular.

Personality: Rather blunt and very straightforward with his words and his thoughts.  He is somewhat quick to anger, making his decisions often rash and instinctive especially with the wolf inside him. He is extremely dominate and competitive, typically serious but he does enjoy his work as a trainer which also makes him loyal to Elizabeth Bathory.  He can be very manipulative with his words and touches, he loves to see a woman squirm under his whispers and fingers as he takes control of the situation.  He can take foreplay to a point where its not only teasing, but torture as well...until his female victim's body is begging for release and her lips are pleading, at which point he will no longer be able to hold back his instinctive lust.  As a very dominate individual he loves to be rough, but just because he is dominate that does not mean he does not like a challenge.  In fact he would rather enjoy rolling around with a female and "spar" in bed.  He is also a very prideful being which sometimes makes him arrogant.

History: Logan was turned at a young age, making him an outcast for most of his life.  He grew up different from anyone else which turned him into a loner and a drifter.  Being rather anti-social and having a problem with authority he never really made friends with humans or werewolves, no one was ever more than a simple acquaintance.  He was not one for responsibility either.  He moved from job to job, making some cash through manual labor just so he could move on to the next one and live life the way he wanted to.  He caused some trouble here and there, but in his wolf form thus no one was ever able to pin anything on the wandering man.  With his inner wolf he became a great hunter and tracker, he could live off the land but also sell any game he killed.

Logan was the walking embodiment of lust, greed and gluttony.  He took what he wanted, ate what he wanted and humped any woman that caught his eye.  This was all until he was captured by demons and taken to be a sex pet of Bathory.  Of course the training did not go easy, he was stubborn and fought back.  He broke out of his chains a few times in wolf form and escaped, only to be dragged back and punished.  It was soon found out that physical punishment would get them no where as he could take any blow they dealt out.  Instead they started in on the sexual punishment, driving him to the edge with females teasing him only to deny him attention and release.  It drove him crazy, to the point where he could no longer take it and he whimpered for sexual release.  From that point they started to reward him for cooperating with more and more sexual privileges. 

It did not take long for Logan to get hooked and addicted to the constant pleasures of the females at hand.  He soon became loyal with promises of continuing to reap the benefits by of being one of Bethory's many servants.  He would get to train women to be sex slaves and have his own fill, it was a position that he enjoyed greatly.  In this castle he could sate his lust and hunger and he himself, this was a castle of the supernatural after all.  As a werewolf his hunting and tracking abilities were amazing, so if anyone did somehow escape he could hunt them down and he could also hunt for fresh victims to enslave and train.

On's: Rough Sex, Biting, Scratching/Clawing, Hair Pulling, Spanking, Dominating, mixing Pain and Pleasure, Power Play, Marking, Dirty Talk, light Bloodplay, light Bondage, Teasing Foreplay, Sexual Frustration, Watersports (depends on preference of others), Vocal Partners (moaners and squealers), Orgasm Control (to the breaking point), Anal, deep Vaginal, Outercourse (dry humping, thigh sex, hotdogging, tit fucking, etc), Oral (giving and receiving) , Deep Throat (receive), Squirting and Excessive Semen

Off's: Open to most things, only a few absolute "offs" in sexual terms: scat, mutilation, vore, gore...also he is not big on gang-bangs due to his dominate side making it hard for him to share, but he will still participate in group sex and orgies

Clio

I think he looks interesting. A werewolf who was originally a slave and is now a trainer? Nice. :)

eBadger

helvorn

Quote from: Ty5550 on July 03, 2013, 08:35:43 PM
I hope this is alright, I wasn't entirely sure about the history...If I need to change anything or add anything then let me know.

I already want to escape and be hunted down and taken by him!

helvorn

Clio

I don't know if Vos wants to approve bios still, but I think Helvorn and I give our thumbs up. ;)

And in all honestly, the bio looks good. :)

Quote from: helvorn on July 03, 2013, 10:18:31 PM
Of course master; I long to be fucked like the bitch in heat that I am!

+1

eBadger

Quote from: helvorn on July 03, 2013, 10:18:31 PM
Of course master; I long to be fucked like the bitch in heat that I am!

You say the loveliest things, Helvorn!  I definitely need to put together an adventure for you sometime. 

Clio

Okay. Vostroya has said that I'll be serving as interim GM until he can return.

Ty, you're approved. I'll add your profile to the character thread later. You can go ahead and hop in the OOC and prepare your first post. I'll also be NPCing Bathory for now. I don't really want to play her, as she's not really my type of character to play, but I will give the little decisions and move her if needed.

And we still need more trainers. And maybe more slaves. Let's kick this game in the butt!

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

Clio

Strifesblaze7

Dray

Quote from: Christa McGinn on July 03, 2013, 11:00:48 PM
Okay. Vostroya has said that I'll be serving as interim GM until he can return.

Ty, you're approved. I'll add your profile to the character thread later. You can go ahead and hop in the OOC and prepare your first post. I'll also be NPCing Bathory for now. I don't really want to play her, as she's not really my type of character to play, but I will give the little decisions and move her if needed.

And we still need more trainers. And maybe more slaves. Let's kick this game in the butt!

Alright I will pop into the OOC to figure out just how I should pop in with a first post

helvorn

Quote from: eBadger on July 03, 2013, 10:50:25 PM
You say the loveliest things, Helvorn!  I definitely need to put together an adventure for you sometime.

Put it together with collars, gags, whips and horny werewolves!

helvorn

Quote from: Christa McGinn on July 03, 2013, 10:19:16 PM
+1

If we both get down on all fours, naked and next to each other and waggle our asses do you think the two of them will take us hard?

Dray

Quote from: helvorn on July 04, 2013, 01:17:27 AM
If we both get down on all fours, naked and next to each other and waggle our asses do you think the two of them will take us hard?

Well I certainly would not pass up the opportunity  ;)

helvorn

Strifesblaze7

helvorn