Gelbaron: The Forsaken Saga Interest Check

Started by Mercinus3, July 04, 2011, 04:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mercinus3

Finally, after a long period of a busy real life, I've finally gotten around to post one of my RPs here. Hope you enjoy the (though I have to admit an old and rubbish ex-plot now synopsis) and hope it piques your interest ^^

Synopsis
It was only a few hundred years ago did an undeniable evil emerge from both the Amaroth Mountains and the ‘Werepyre Mountains’, and started to spread throughout the world. Chaldon and Qucndel were the first civilized cities that had fallen to this evil and Berenol was under siege by it.

Terrubane, being the capital of Gelbaterron, also fell under siege by the Werepyres, but it still stands, with thanks to a band of mercenaries repelling the evil from their city. Ever since the Siege of the Scourge, Terrubane has been known as the Capital of the world and the Beacon of Hope.

However, in these dark days, the Werepyres, under the lead of an unknown man called Lord Sacremento, managed to wipe nearly all of the mercenaries out, and completely destroyed Terrubane. Only a flicker of hope is left on the backs of the few mercenaries left. However, the burden to restore peace throughout Gelbaron… rests on the shoulders of the selected few…

~M3~