News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

2012 (interest check)

Started by elfguy, July 08, 2010, 07:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

"This is WFAK 108.4 your station for all the latest news and music! Hey everyone, I'm DJ Mark Wellington saying gooooooooodbye to 2012! Just 4 more days and it's the new year, and we're all still alive! I guess the Mayan were wrong after al... Uhm.. Oh wow we seem to be having a pretty big earthquake right now, hold on to something guys. It's really shaking in the studio! This.. bzzz... big one! Oh fuck! The.. bzzzzzzz... ceiling on.. bzzzzzzz..."

"Please stand by for a message from the emergency response team. A state of alert has been declared in your state. Please stay indoors and remain calm. The emergency personnel from the police service as well as rescue personnel are working to restore order through this crisis. If you are near a designated rescue center, please make your way there as soon as you have determined it is safe to do so. Again, please remain calm as..."

So for this RP, we're December 27, 2012, and the poles of the Earth suddenly shift, causing massive earthquakes, changes in air pressure, wind direction, hurricanes, and the rotation of the earth is slowing, which will lead to a complete extinction of the species.

Fortunately, your government had set in place a series of secret emergency plans for just this eventuality. Small ships were built in old missile silos which could accommodate a dozen people each, made for specific people to escape the planet and head into space.

You will play characters in a small town in Georgia. You could be a police officer, a fire man, an accountant, a school teacher, it doesn't matter. The only requirement is that as you start feeling the first effects of the earth ending event, you will be smart enough to head to the designated rescue center.

I will play a young military pilot, who happens to know of the secret program since she was supposed to pilot one of those ships. She will make sure the people who make it to that rescue center survive. Note that this will be a HIGHLY story driven RP, involving rescue, survival, action, and a bit of sci-fi. It will not be an open world RP, as I find story is what helps keep RPs alive for longer. All I'd like is people who can at least post once a day.

Appearance:

Name:

Job:

Bio:

Limits: (what you don't want to happen to your character)
----

elfguy

Appearance:

Name: Second Lieutenant Kathy Sinclair

Job: Junior Pilot in the United States Air Force, Aerospace Command

Bio: Kathy enrolled in the USAF as soon as she was out of school. For the past 2 years, she was trained as a pilot, on everything from small one-engine planes to C-5 cargo planes, on top of her basic military training using hand guns and fitness training. Lately, for the past two months, she was introduced, along with a small group of young officers, to the secret program "Serenity" which involved piloting a series of ships off of the surface of the Earth and into space, heading to a secret base still under construction on the surface of the moon, in the event of a planet wide catastrophe. This was to be used only for specific, highly important people, scientists, politicians, engineers, so that only the best of human kind could survive and propagate the race. Kathy was trained to pilot one of those ships.

Limits: Death, loss of limbs
----

SheenaTiger

Appearance:

Her hair is a natural blond, but she prefers it dyed to purple. Janet's eyes are green, but have a hint of yellow in them.

Name: Janet Carter

Job: Former Street and Motocross-biker for a small team, now courier

Bio: Janet is a former professional biker. She made it to a small team with a young age and was one of very few female racers. Sadly an accident while executing her hobby, she loves to visit a shooting range and is trained with pistols, she was unable to continue her career and switched completely to a job as courier. Though she is still employed with the racing team as advisor and thus can keep a good life with a fast private streetbike.

Limits: generally my limits but might add specific ones
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

playfullchick76

Id be interested in playing in this one, perhaps as an former army medic, if you'll have me. I did enjoy the movie 2012, though, i do wish they had used the alternate ending in it.

elfguy

I'm not intending to follow the movie story since I haven't seen it myself, more using 2012 as the year everyone freaks out about :P And yes we need more people if this is gonna get anywhere.
----

Kaiser Maverick

Hmmm so like a tamer version of fallout?

elfguy

No as I said in the post I want this to be a story driven RP. The survivors will experience the first earthquakes and such while they make their way to the rescue center and all meet. There, my character will tell them of the secret project to evacuate people off the planet. We will set off to that location, and try to infiltrate it, then leave the dieing planet for space. So think of it as a mix of apocalyptic events and sci-fi.
----

Kaiser Maverick

Not bad.Will make my character soon.