Battletech! Enough said!

Started by Latooni Subota, May 21, 2010, 08:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latooni Subota

Aether . . pretty much. Kinda. I think so? :3
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Aether

So, you wont be here when Allie gets this up and running  ~.~  Have a great trip though, we cant wait to get started and we may certainly need your techies abilities to keep running right!

Paladin

I look forward to playing with you Subota

Latooni Subota

OH, I forgot to change my siggy. I found out I'll be gone the 16th-25th, so I'll be here for at least a week of rp. HOPEFULLY I can get access while in Mexico, but I doubt it. x.o
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Aether

Well, YAYS!

I cant recall if you took electronics in your build...

Heres to working together and optimizing some mechs.

Paladin

Quote from: Latooni Subota on July 08, 2010, 06:28:35 PM
OH, I forgot to change my siggy. I found out I'll be gone the 16th-25th, so I'll be here for at least a week of rp. HOPEFULLY I can get access while in Mexico, but I doubt it. x.o

Good luck on that gal.

Paladin

Ummm ok so is My character stats and skills and stuff correct?

Also do I need to have the whole thing like background finished to jump in or will stats do for now. Work currently is killing me.

Aether

Trueborn and Phenotype dont have a cost I believe...  Also, did you do this via a lifepath?

Someone may need to double check me, but I only came up with 4867 pts in that build.

Paladin

Quote from: Aether on July 10, 2010, 12:08:32 AM
Trueborn and Phenotype dont have a cost I believe...  Also, did you do this via a lifepath?

Someone may need to double check me, but I only came up with 4867 pts in that build.

I thought it was point build. ... damn if that number is true, nowonder I feel weak.

Paladin

Ok if he only came up with that many points out of 6,000 then I shall add more stuff in and finish up the chaarcter tonight except for maybe background, and background can be written up within the next 2 weeks.