4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cayenne

"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Saleen Shadows

One more round handsome?

Cayenne

"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Outsider

That was totally wizard.

Cayenne

Tastes like cat food...~

ONs & OFF

mayovagn

All hail Eris! Kallisti! All Hail Discordia!

Member in good standing but poor sitting and terrible leaning of the Most Secret Order of the Stone Bonker of the Kakapo

Holly Marlow

I don't live in darkness. I revel in it. 

mayovagn

All hail Eris! Kallisti! All Hail Discordia!

Member in good standing but poor sitting and terrible leaning of the Most Secret Order of the Stone Bonker of the Kakapo

adroitgrayman

That's not appreciable honey
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Cayenne

Almost better than Twilight!~ :P

ONs & OFF

Kythia

Must buy cocktail sausages....

Cayenne

Was thinking about shoes..~

ONs & OFF

Outsider

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Outsider

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Outsider

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Outsider

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Cayenne

Please tip your waitresses!

ONs & OFF

Deamonbane

Cayenne

Sorry I'm late!...oh....

ONs & OFF