The Harem of L'annawnshee - (Ladies needed!) Freeform, Supernatural, NC Exotic

Started by SpiralSpider, June 25, 2013, 11:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RockSalt

I've started leaning towards the second option myself all by myself, so I think I will be doing that one :3 If I want a resistant harem member I can always app a second character later!

Reia

I am definitely interested in this and would be creating a female character. I know someone else expressed interest in being an owner. Could my character be another as well?
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

SpiralSpider

Absolutely.  :-)

I'm sure you and persuasivevernacular could come up with how you two work out ownership. If a single harem isn't preferable, we could separate into two or have a few individuals who are exclusively reserved for each of them.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Avalon29

I'm interested in this and would like to join this as a member of the harem.

SpiralSpider

Awesome! I look forward to seeing your character! ^.^

Avalon29

Here's my character sheet. If it needs to be edited or changed in someway let me know and I'll change what I need to.

Played By: Avalon29
Character Name: Gael
Sex & Gender: Male/Male
Role: Harem member
Ranking: A

Race: magically enhanced Human
Height: 5’7

Physical Appearance: Gael before he was enhanced wouldn't normally stand out in a crowd with only an average height, brown eyes and the lithe build of a swimmer or a runner instead of one that belongs to a body builder.  Now that he’s been enhanced however the new dog ears and tail help him to stick out in a lineup.  On closer look, one can see his boyish and eager face which is like an open book with his emotions easily readable.

Personality: Sweet, kind and affectionate Gael is usually found with a warm smile on his face. He was trained to be the perfect pet but the way he was trained left him with some minor personality problems.  He’s prone to bouts of loneliness whenever he’s left alone for any considerable span of time and in fact suffers from a mild case monophobia. For this reason he usually spends as much time around others as he can even if it’s just sitting quietly in the presence of others. He’s always eager to please his owner and others even if sometimes he might go too far in his attempts. For him there is nothing worse than making his owner genuinely mad or disappointed in him.

History: Gael was caught stealing from a wealthy merchant. Instead of the usual price of losing a hand or spending time in jail the merchant slipped the guard some money to have Gael marked as a slave. The merchant planned to break Gael without scarring him physically to increase Gael’s value when she either sold him or gave him as gift to earn special privileges. He was willful and rebellious at first but after spending considerable time in almost complete isolation with a steady stream of punishments while avoiding doing any lasting damage to Gael’s body. Gael eventually broke under the mental and physical strain. Once he was broken the merchant hired a sorcerer to perform some physical changes before she began to train him as a pet and concubine while Gael began to do what he could to earn the praise of the one person who he had contact with to avoid spending any more time alone and anymore punishments. He was trained for couple of years and was just recently given as a gift to the owner of the harem.

Notes on Sexuality: pansexual, submissive
Pairings available with this character: M/M, F/M, Other/M, polyamory
Kinks: Oral, Anal, Vaginal, Wearing collars or some other mark that signifies being owned by another, Being tied down or restrained in some way
What s/he won't do: bodily fluids other than cum, mutilation and castration.

Additional Notes: Besides the obvious physical changes, he’s been changed in a few other ways. His sense of pleasure was enhanced so that he could at least feel some sort of pleasure even if someone decided to get rough with him. His ears are also very sensitive and could be used to give him either pleasure or pain depending on the intents of the partner.

SpiralSpider

I think he's great, Avalon. ^.^

I'll add his name to the list.

RockSalt

I have a question! Does this rp take place on earth with all the regular names, or an alternate earth, or a totally new world altogether? I'm trying to decide whether I can refer to "Africa" or not. Currently I'm just using the phrase "the southern continent" as a neutral equivalent...

SpiralSpider

Alternate Universe Earth - most things are the same so you should be safe in referring to Africa.

That was a good question.  :-)

jilorbb

Ha! This old thing?  XD

Well, of course I'll join up - it's been years since I've been in this theme of a game. I'll wait and see what kind of Ladies we have over us and then I'll create a harem boy tailored to at least some of their interests.  ;)

SpiralSpider

bubby

SpiralSpider

We had two people show interest for female owner roles but none have submitted profiles. In any case I think there's room for either multiple owners of the same harem (like sisters, perhaps).

RockSalt

Also, probably there would be room for other females who weren't the actual owners, but were given full authority and use of the harem who would be in pretty much the same position owo Like, visiting friends or something.

bubby

Hhmm...

If you're going for multiple owners, I think I'll stay out then. Lovely idea though, and I hope it works out!

Reia

As much as I wanted to join in, I haven't been able to come up with a character and so I'll be bowing out. Good luck!
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

bubby

Spiral talked me into it. I'll work on my char this Monday.

BRING ON THE MEN!  >:)

LeSane

Played By: Scarification
Character Name: Ornstein called 'Orn' for short though he loathes it so...
Sex & Gender: Male
Role: Non-sexual Servant 'Butler'
Race: Dark Matter (Demonic Origin)
Height: Stands at 5'11
Physical Appearance:
Young | Normal | Older
Instead of a normal butler uniform he wears a full uniform, which consists of an overcoat similar to a M42 Greatcoat with its neckguard constantly turned up and an M43 officer's cap emblazoned with the Totenkopf symbol. It made from material he's created, but will not explain how the process works since its tends to confuse people after three minutes.The bottom of said overcoat is ripped and torn from it slowly degrading away.

Personality: Ornstein has the typical persona of a butler, following the orders of his Mistress. However, due to his time working for her along with some of madam's playthings. I mean Harem, he is close to them in a weird sort of friendship and that is also in a similar way to his relationship with his Mistress as well. Orn claims to be calm, quite formal, and a level-headed person though that was before accepting into this role or rather was broken into it.

Before he was vulgar, rude and most foul-mouthed constantly spewing profanity at others and making volatile comments. He was also perhaps the most obnoxious, given the fact that he'd often be loud when he spoke and laughed quite often. It is not known how she managed to turn him into the docile state that he is now, but ever so often when given the chance it will rise.
History:
(Still working on)
Notes on Sexuality: Asexual, Switch. It is not because he is uninterested in people, but rather due to the fact most do not live up to his expectations. Orn has slowly weaned him from anything sex related to the point that it does not phase him if he comes across those in the act he will not bat an eye, and pretend there is nothing there. He'll only act when ordered from his Master, and will see it as a task. Yet, those who do peak his interest sexually will notice a certain look in his eyes and the sense of his determination. Not verbally coming out with it, but word of warning he can be very... energetic.
Pairings available with this character:
MxF, MxM, etc.
Kinks:
S&M, Bondage, Powerplay, Anal, Oral, other basics. Also enjoys the use of force, but doesn't admit it for obvious reasons.
What s/he won't do:
Anything along the lines of being eaten, and bodily functions which involve urine or defecation.
Additional Notes:
(Voice of Oron)[noembed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4ugVkQUboM[/noembed]
Hates when others ask about his concealed eye, and has went far enough to make up a story about it. Though the real reason is the shell which he calls his body is damaged, and has taken longer to heal then he expected. It acts as a seal preventing his essence to escape.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

bubby

Ok... is this thing still on? I'm back, and if this is still going I'll work on my char tomorrow, if that works?

SpiralSpider

Take all the time you need, bubby.

I've been kind of ill the last few days and haven't posted much, but I have two characters on the way.

Do need to ask you what you think of Scar's character, though - particularly the uniform?

LeSane

Why you gotta be poking at the uniform he wears? *whines* I think its nice!
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

bubby

Quote from: SpiralSpider on July 09, 2013, 01:18:05 PM
Take all the time you need, bubby.

I've been kind of ill the last few days and haven't posted much, but I have two characters on the way.

Do need to ask you what you think of Scar's character, though - particularly the uniform?

I like him and his uniform muchly actually. I already have ideas for his char.  ;)

It might be prudent to advertise for not only the hetero males, but the bi males too, and for females that though not an owner, perhaps females that come seeking what my Owner has in her Flock, and maybe for the use of said male delights, that female has to pay in some manner. Not necessarily money either...  >:) Just an idea.

bubby

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Scarification on July 09, 2013, 01:25:54 PM
Why you gotta be poking at the uniform he wears? *whines* I think its nice!
I wasn't poking fun, I just needed to make sure the boss lady liked it.  ;)

LeSane

Quote from: bubby on July 09, 2013, 01:28:20 PM
I like him and his uniform muchly actually. I already have ideas for his char.  ;)

It might be prudent to advertise for not only the hetero males, but the bi males too, and for females that though not an owner, perhaps females that come seeking what my Owner has in her Flock, and maybe for the use of said male delights, that female has to pay in some manner. Not necessarily money either...  >:) Just an idea.

So I might need help with his Bio since it will have to circle around your character for a good chunk of it so if you wanna toss some ideas at me then feel free.

Quote from: SpiralSpider on July 09, 2013, 02:12:04 PM
I wasn't poking fun, I just needed to make sure the boss lady liked it.  ;)
Im happy she did. I just want to know if his voice was good enough for that. I felt it fit, but thats just me.