What is the Avatar Above You Thinking! (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyr4n02r

"I lovessssshu Ale! NnnooWhunnnz can shhhcceparate usszzzz… Aw it's empty…"
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Deamonbane

I don't care! For me Christmas is every day!
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Phantomhive

I am in tip top condition just look at that definition.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Anjelita

NEW:  See my A/As!!!  PLEASE NOTE: Replies are slow.  Bear with, you are not forgotten.  Not accepting new roleplays.
ONS & OFFS               MY STORIES              PLOTS 'n' THINGS
Walking through E with eyes wide shut...
There was beauty here, once.  But darkness has a fetish for consuming pretty things...

tyr4n02r

I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Lain

My Heritage Is Rebellion.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Lain

My Heritage Is Rebellion.

tyr4n02r

Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Deamonbane

Pikachu, are you as creeped out as me right now?

tyr4n02r

"What the hell did I drink last night? I was having pokemon dreams and shit…"
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Phantomhive

Codswallop

Maybe I should get a shirt that fits? Nahhh!

tyr4n02r

Dat moment when you get a naughty idea in the cartoons...
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Codswallop

Pikachu, whatever you're doing to my tail, stop it.

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Rolo

With God as my witness...if that bitch doesn't shut up I am going to slay her!

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Deamonbane

I swear, if you start saying omnomnomnomnom I will suffocate you down there...

Phantomhive

I am sorry my back is turned to you but does my ink need fixing anywhere?

Evil Tim

Paint me like one of your French vampire boys.

tyr4n02r

Ramsey: "Knock Knock."
Crowd: "Who's there?"
Ramsey: "Mike."
Crowd: "Mike Who?"
Ramsey: "Mike LiantBrockLesnarDefeatedTheStreakAtWrestlemania!"
Crowd: "Lolz"
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

ErisXfrost

Pikachu 1: "Do you want to build a snowman?"
Pikachu 2: "Come on! Let's go out and play!"
Sceptile: "...."
Pikachu 1: "...."
Pikachu 2: "....It doesn't have to be a snowman..."

(Though i'm not a frozen fan, the picture made me think of this song. xD)

Evil Tim

Does anyone have an asprin?  I have a headache...

tyr4n02r

"I have an aspirin, Whatcha willin' to pay for it?"
Intro!  My Ons and Offs