Pokemon Adventures

Started by Kaiser Maverick, August 09, 2010, 05:41:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pendarious

*is utterly flabbeghasted* are you serious? i'm the first youve met who's played stadium? just about everyone i know here at home has played....then again like half of them own it.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Kaiser Maverick

Lol I had it for a good lon while until the thing you put on the bach of the controller for the gameboy game broke. T.T I miss it so.

pendarious

ah what a shame.

can't wait to see your character though kaiser.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Kaiser Maverick

Mine is gonna come along fine. Using three of my favorites.

pendarious

well this should be an interesting character then.

Dracoat

Sweet everything is moving smoothly so far, can't wait to get started! And I played stadium, pokemon snap, and Hey you, pikachu!. I loved them all lol.

"Forgiveness may not change the past, but it opens doors to the future."

I've taken theOath of Drake!
Check out my Introduction!
O/Os
If I'm not posting on time please check my A/A!

Kaiser Maverick

Quote from: Dracoat on August 10, 2010, 09:20:04 PM
Sweet everything is moving smoothly so far, can't wait to get started! And I played stadium, pokemon snap, and Hey you, pikachu!. I loved them all lol.
HEY YOU PIKACHU was the best!!!!!!!!!

Dracoat

O/Os

pendarious

i'll admit that it was fun.

Kaiser Maverick

I mean you could talk to pikachu :3

Dracoat

and feed it, and find secrets, and do all kinds of crazy stuff.

O/Os

Kaiser Maverick

Name:Kiryu Hosikawa
Orientation:Straight
Appearance:
Bio: Kiryu comes from Lavaridge town in Hoeen. His parents were influential and gave him many oppertunities to become a sucess as well but he focused more on Pokemon. Anything to do with them fascinated him and constantly distracted him from his work. He eventually left his home to persue his dream to become a pokemon trainer at a late age.
Region:Hoenn
Pokemon:Gligar, Treecko,Eevee

Dracoat

Would add my age, but the proxy I'm using at work doesn't like to cooperate with the forum some times.

O/Os

pendarious

now then.......when is this thing starting?

Tydorei

That's a good question. Me finishing my app would probably help. lol. Will get on that tonight.

Kaiser Maverick

I'd start it up either tommorrow or the day after due to rl issues. And Im assuming Johto is ok?

pendarious

either tomorrow or the day after? fine with me

Jhoto? fine with me.

Kaiser Maverick

DKDBSD

Erm I never did see Hey you Pikachu. XD Sounds like fun but i've done a lot of pokemon rpies.

Kaiser Maverick

*Gasp*Hey you pikachu was every kids dream game!!!Lol well atleast to the people I know

DKDBSD

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on August 13, 2010, 12:32:56 PM
*Gasp*Hey you pikachu was every kids dream game!!!Lol well atleast to the people I know

I never saw a copy in any shops in the UK. The closest I've seen is the Pikachu 64 a friend of mine has. XD

Antioch

Name: George Henderson
Orientation:Straight
Appearance: He stands five foot four. Has blond hair, blue eyes. He is not very muscular. But he is skinny.
Bio: He was born and raised in the Sinnoh region. His hometown is Veilstone city. After receiving his Chimchar and defeating all the gym leaders in the Sinnoh region he went to the Johto to get more badges and more pokemon, hopefully.
Region:Sinnoh
Pokemon on hand: Chimchar, Growlithe.

((Is this ok? Or am I too late to start?))